APC Forum

Hi guys - finally back

Swede

I haven't been signed in for a LOOONG time! Feels like forever. There has been a s--tload of stuff going on, some good, some bad, all survivable, and nothing to do with legality. Things have finally calmed down, and man, I want to smell some smoke, BAD. :wub: Just like last year, I am far behind in putting together anything decent for 4 July, but the way it's going right now in Texas, there's going to be a burn ban, and personal fireworks are going to be dicey. :blush:

To the guys I regularly communicate with via PM, you have my apologies; I've been doing that a lot lately. I will get to my PM's ASAP, and I really want to get caught up with what's going on. So to all my friends, WHAZZAP! and to the new guys, I look forward to getting to know everybody.

To do list:

Starplates

More starplates

Welding some PT anodes from DeNora Pt mesh; T-cell production of perc

Rockets! I've got some ideas to try.

Glad to be back. :lol:

Its good to see your back Swede! You had me at "Rockets!" What do you have in mind?

Its good to see your back Swede! You had me at "Rockets!" What do you have in mind?

Let me work a bit before I embarrass myself! I am not a very skilled Rocket Man. More like "salute on a stick" man. But I love 'em when all goes well.

I don't see the difference between you and someone who calls themselves a rocketman. :) They all blow up anyway.

I don't see the difference between you and someone who calls themselves a rocketman. :) They all blow up anyway.

We like to call it "Variable Deflagration" :lol:

I mentioned a while back, I found those 1/4" stainless dowel pins, and we decided 1/4" was a bit too small for a serious star plate. They'll be OK for midget shells, but not much else. But I did manage to pick up about 35 3/8" x 1" stainless pins (still a bit short), so at least I'll be able to make a smallish plate of the proper diameter.

To buy them new is scary expensive, like $2.00 apiece.

So many projects, so little time...