APC Forum

Resize imbedded images

FrankRizzo

Sidewinder,

Is it possible to have embedded images expand to only the current screen size? It's nice to be able to view an image in full size, however it becomes troublesome if the photo is so large that you have to scroll excessively in order to click the "close".

Agreed, its always nice to be able to see a picture of what a member is talking about but there is no need it needs to be 4x the size of my desktop.

No, there's no such option. All I can do is reduce the maximum allowed size of the pic. I agree, some people aren't paying real good attention to what they're uploading. But there are times when I *want* to see the image at its full size.

But, I'll leave this up to the members, subject to Mumbles' approval. What do you want, folks?

No, there's no such option. All I can do is reduce the maximum allowed size of the pic. I agree, some people aren't paying real good attention to what they're uploading. But there are times when I *want* to see the image at its full size.

But, I'll leave this up to the members, subject to Mumbles' approval. What do you want, folks?

If that's the option, I don't want that. I was hoping the image could be somehow dynamically constrained to the current window size, then you could click to view in full detail. I agree that full pixel detail is more useful.

If a member of the forum posts a large photo that is bigger than my screen I hold the button 'Ctrl' and scroll out. Which is simply sooming out so that I get a better look at the full size photo. Hope that helps a bit.

• 9 months later...

Am I understanding this right? I made a blog today and uploaded images. But it isn't possible for them to be any bigger than they are now? But yet they can be larger in the gallery?

Mark