APC Forum

3.1 Sneak Peek comment thread

TheSidewinder

Please add any comments about the 3.1 "Sneak Peek" here (see the announcement in each forum... if you can't find it, you need new glasses, hmmm?)

I encourage you to post there, as well, but since people who become members after today won't be able to login, I'd like them to be kept informed about it as best as we can.

Thanks, folks!

TS

Well, the response has been underwhelming. :whistle:

Would it help if I mentioned that the Formulary Database is online over there, and you can add records to it? :P

It's a little rough around the edges, but it's working.

Ok, I'll bite on this a little. I have not been up to much pyro lately and have been out of the loop until recently. I was quite surprised when I found the version we are using now. Anyway;

At first glance, I clicked on the formulary database and it was empty. I will look some more to see if I can understand what that was. I am under a major "Kethcup" 2rolleyes.gif mode. I am now learning the recent and new versions. Just seems more effiecient that way I guess!

Mark

edit ---Can't wait for someone to fill it in a little

Edited by marks265

Hrmm....

Well, let me take a look at it again to make sure all the permissions are correct.

At present there are a number of entries in the Chems database, but only one in the Formulas; BP.

Hrmm....

Well, let me take a look at it again to make sure all the permissions are correct.

At present there are a number of entries in the Chems database, but only one in the Formulas; BP.

No I'm fine now. It just acted a little wierd for meat first , so yes I do see it.

I have been thinking about a section just for "binders and solvents" and how they are used with which solvents and why. A general collection in a common area for said topic is on the rare side as if over looked especially for nubs"

Well, the response has been underwhelming. whistle.gif

Would it help if I mentioned that the Formulary Database is online over there, and you can add records to it? tongue2.gif

It's a little rough around the edges, but it's working.

I like it! A link back to data base main page would be great!

Mark

edit----I think that sorting the chems by proper name first would also be better. I'll admit that I do not refer to chems by their nomenclature very often

Edited by marks265

I double-checked the permissions. Anyone logged in should be able to see the pages. The main page should show you some linked buttons to the various databases.

If someone ISN'T seeing anything, please take a screen shot and paste in a reply?

Thanks!

I double-checked the permissions. Anyone logged in should be able to see the pages. The main page should show you some linked buttons to the various databases.

If someone ISN'T seeing anything, please take a screen shot and paste in a reply?

Thanks!

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt128/lostfido/APCScreenshot.jpg

Hey SW,

This is what I get when I try to go to the database???

Thanks,

Fido

And Mark S...... yes, I agree. I'll set that to sort by Proper Name. I see the leading parentheses doesn't help either. ;)

• 5 weeks later...
One was removed because it just contained a pile of unsafe suggestion, chlorate and sulfur mixes to start with. The other one, which you've reposted half a dozen times was the "strobe". In that case I thought you were just a bot/troll. Whatever you posted here has absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic.