APC Forum

5 shot cake

dagabu

Your cake is gay dude...only a moron would waste the time building one of these. 2happy.gif

Only a moron would revive a two year old topic to explain how "gay" his cake is. Also, only a MORON would fire a salute (or anything for that matter) from a PVC pipe. I love how you took the time to track down one of dags post after he called you a moron because of YOUR stupidity just so you could post something negative, just goes to show how mature you really are.

At least dagabu took the time to post something constructive for others to learn from. Which I have yet to see you do, so until then I advise you to keep your negative thoughts to yourself.

Moron? easy bro just cuz your not a salute lover dosn't dosn't mean you need to go calling people names

I think it's time you heed your own advice. Just because your not a cake lover doesen't mean you need to go calling people names wink2.gif

Edited by Xtreme Pyro

Your cake is gay dude...only a moron would waste the time building one of these. 2happy.gif

Nice... here we go again, anybody want to take bets on how long this guy lasts before getting the boot?

-dag

I get bored with all the fussing, name calling and non pyro stuff that appears here too often. We are all here to learn and share PYRO...safely...with each other....

I get bored with all the fussing, name calling and non pyro stuff that appears here too often. We are all here to learn and share PYRO...safely...with each other....

Perhaps, but this is a natural mechanism we humans use to sway attitudes by the use of peer pressure. The other option is to have a long drawn out oration followed by opposing opinions. You choose...

-dag

• Like 1

dagabu a lot of forum members including myself appreciate the efforts you put into helping others grasp a better understanding of pyrotechnic manufacturing, if a member wants to carry on like a child on the forums they won't make too many friends.