APC Forum

Ej Pyrotechnics

ActionTekJackson

Hey guys, I have a great source for 3" ID paper tubes, both parallel and spiral wound of varying lengths. I'm starting up a store online to sell em. I wanted to know some details from those who have been there done that. Such as what is shipping going to cost me? I'm a big proponent of only charging the customer the same shipping I pay to get their item to them.

Also, since this store is for everyone here, you are the customers, I need some ballparks on what these should go for, here's your chance to set your price people :-)

The site is here.

P.S. Its pronounced "Edge" Pyrotechnics

Note to Moderators:

I have added an iframe to my page, that points to the forum here. In this it is possible for others to browse the forum directly from my site. I just wanted to make sure this was ok. Let me know! :-)

For whatever reason, going to that link produces a blank page.

But no, it's really not ok......

We have *NO* objection to you putting a link to us, and in fact encourage it.

But we want the people reading this site's information to be *ON* this site, not relayed through yours. I hope you understand why.

Please remove it? Thank you.

For whatever reason, going to that link produces a blank page.

But no, it's really not ok......

We have *NO* objection to you putting a link to us, and in fact encourage it.

But we want the people reading this site's information to be *ON* this site, not relayed through yours. I hope you understand why.

Please remove it? Thank you.

No problem, it has been removed.

EjPyro

I also got my inventory moved and will be in the process of cataloging and posting it all to the website. I could still use some help on pricing. I have 3" ID parallel and spiral wound tubes of varying wall thickness ranging from 1/8" to 1/4" from 14" long to about 4' long. My supplier gives me a great deal so don't be a fraid to ballpark pretty low.

Edited by ActionTekJackson

Thank you, ATJ, we appreciate it. :)

No problem :-) By the way, does the new link still load a blank page?

No problem :-) By the way, does the new link still load a blank page?

Are you going to carry any 3/4" or 1" parallel tubes? I cant handle buying NEPT nay longer!!

D