APC Forum

Bad Flash?

cvh98

I prefer ground effect, but definitly will try D1 if i have a chance, im mostly limited on time, so what i can build in 3 hours(after work) is all i got time for. Hmm, Now that i think of it, with the D1 glitter comp, i'll be able to get some good headers going.

Also, i think i like Experimenting with formulas, thats way im using flash now, i'll move on as it comes closer to newyears and the need for shells, or gerbs Increases

Edited by Twotails

There enlies the issue. Flash isn't something that needs to be or should be experimented with by beginners. You've been asking several questions that show you don't have a solid grasp upon it.

I do have a grasp apon it, I may have only been useing it for the past few months, but i have been reading about its manufacture, stability, ect for easly a year or more. Any questions i may ask in regards to flash, are mostly to settle my mind on a disputed issue. I dont use it senslessly, and respect the damages, and harm it could cause me or others. Some things i just like to try out, "what-if's" on some things, maby doable substitutes, or other recordable information i can learn from.

Well you Guys, you'll be pleased to know it WAS the aluminiun at fault. I recieved a new batch of German Black yesterday, good old Eckhart 5481, mixed up a small batch 70/30 with my old Potassium perchlorate, made up a couple of small flash bags, and set them off this morning.

BANG, BANG! Beautiful. Problem solved. Thanks for the help and advice. I can crack on now with my shells. :D