APC Forum

APC Forum Banned

Skycastlefish

Hey guys,

Something funny happened to me at work today. Everyday I have a mid afternoon appointment with a client at a big computer corporation. He’s a good friend/shooting buddy/fireworks lover and he lets me check my email on his computer. Needless to say, I also check out the APC to see what you all are up to. Today, when I tried to go to the forum it said the website was “blocked.” The issue… “weapons!” Seriously, some tool out there was following up on tracking employees browsing history, stumbled on the APC, and decided pyrotechnics = weapons. All I could do was laugh. My buddy didn’t care, he just said they could kiss his ass. It’s funny; I always thought you guys were talented artists and kind people who like to share. Silly me, I was thinking on my own again. On the bright side, the state fair is in town and I live within smellin’ distance. So, I’m going to walk down the driveway and watch all the beautiful green and blue weapons they launch every night. You guys have a good night, and don’t forget to feel alienated. ;)

lol, I got this unblocked from my school's filter, becouse i labled it a "hinderance To knowlege" and had a chat with the tech department. they said they would remove it from the filter. (it just so happens that im doing a few papers on Pyrotechnics, and that helped back my case)

Gotta love filters

thats how it was with mine, first month of school i got on no trouble.

Hey guys,

Something funny happened to me at work today. Everyday I have a mid afternoon appointment with a client at a big computer corporation. He’s a good friend/shooting buddy/fireworks lover and he lets me check my email on his computer. Needless to say, I also check out the APC to see what you all are up to. Today, when I tried to go to the forum it said the website was “blocked.” The issue… “weapons!” Seriously, some tool out there was following up on tracking employees browsing history, stumbled on the APC, and decided pyrotechnics = weapons. All I could do was laugh. My buddy didn’t care, he just said they could kiss his ass. It’s funny; I always thought you guys were talented artists and kind people who like to share. Silly me, I was thinking on my own again. On the bright side, the state fair is in town and I live within smellin’ distance. So, I’m going to walk down the driveway and watch all the beautiful green and blue weapons they launch every night. You guys have a good night, and don’t forget to feel alienated. ;)

LOL... Buddy, you don't know just HOW much they wanna ban this from the folks who enjoy it. Sadly, they are winning too. Be safe and enjoy-