APC Forum

A benefit cook

Richtee

For a good buddy of mine who is facing advanced prostate cancer, and self employed...

It's in West Michigan, Coloma- here's a link to the site of the cook. It's being put on by a bunch of us BBQ folk, so the food's gonna be OK I'd think ;{)

Dan's cook

Anyone nearby or a reasonable distance will be fed to th gills I assure ya! I know it's short notice, but I just recalled a few of ya are out that way. I'll be there about noon on Sat and have a local room...so I'd love to share a drink with ya!

For a good buddy of mine who is facing advanced prostate cancer, and self employed...

It's in West Michigan, Coloma- here's a link to the site of the cook. It's being put on by a bunch of us BBQ folk, so the food's gonna be OK I'd think ;{)

Dan's cook

Anyone nearby or a reasonable distance will be fed to th gills I assure ya! I know it's short notice, but I just recalled a few of ya are out that way. I'll be there about noon on Sat and have a local room...so I'd love to share a drink with ya!

I cant come but set up a PayPal for his benefit and I will donate $10.00.

Dave

I cant come but set up a PayPal for his benefit and I will donate $10.00.

Dave

Wow...that's very cool! I have to look into that..I THINK someone DID do that...

Wow...that's very cool! I have to look into that..I THINK someone DID do that...

OK no one wants to take responsibility for an account. I can give you his address to mail a donation to, or I will take it via Paypal and present him a check next Sat. Anyone interested, please PM me for further info and THANK YOU!

• 2 weeks later...

Dan's cook

Here's a little slideshow of some of the fun...event went great!

Dan's deal

OR

Edited by Richtee