APC Forum

Pancakes

Mephistos Minion

yeah, that could've been it, but I swear I saw it cause when I see his name I really do notice it cause it does stand out. Oh well I think im going crazy to the fact of the lack of pyro I have been doing. I will expode on the holidays...

Keep the thread on track. Pancakes are awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
I hate to quibble, but these will never get of the ground (or the pan) without some lift powder! I'd use about 3 grams of BP (baking powder) for this batch. Also, a cup and a quarter of milk sounds like an awful lot--I'd guess these will spend a good week in the drying chamber. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Wow what a suprise! I'm trying to think of a pyro device that is called a pancake just to find out it is really a "pancake". It's sunday morning and I will be having some soon.

Nice tutorial.

Same thing happend to me. Any way I made mine and They are Delicious. :) Maybe I will post my own crab cake recipe that i made a while ago when I was still in Highschool.... :)

Great tutorial! just want to mention, you don't have to stir it untill it's completely un-lumpy. Even if it's reasonably lumpy, your pancakes will turn out fine.

Side note, i thought this was going on how to make something like those little ash snakes that instead spread out into an ash pancake.

Other delicious variations on pancakes:

- Substituting a part or all of the milk with beer (ale or stout)

- Baking them with raisins or raisins welled in rum

- Apple/cinnamon pancakes

- Bacon pancakes

- Cheese pancakes

- Banana pancakes

The Dutch like them a lot :P .

Other delicious variations on pancakes:

- Substituting a part or all of the milk with beer (ale or stout)

- Baking them with raisins or raisins welled in rum

- Apple/cinnamon pancakes

- Bacon pancakes

- Cheese pancakes

- Banana pancakes

The Dutch like them a lot :P .

Damn I am going to have one of each!

• 7 years later...

this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen :). I was thinking , wouldn't it be funny if it was really a pancake tutorial LOL. whammo!!!! flap jacks

• 5 months later...

amazing how things change from 2006 when this started till now the only names that are still active are sidewinder and mumbles... what happened to everyone else ?

I still talk to the topic starter, and a couple other people in this thread. Interests and hobbies change over time.

• 2 weeks later...
I was just talking with the wife about her wondering if she'd be any good helping me with pyro and used the argument that it's a "lot like making pancakes; beautiful exploding pancakes" 😂