APC Forum

pleaseeee

spaceraiders

to anyone who lives in a country that sells match crackers, could you pleaseeeee buy a case of them and send them to me im willing to pay a decent price for them!

I dont think anyone would be willing to put an "explosive" device in the mail.

im in the UK, ive been looking for them for about 5 years after my friend brought some back from italy but he doesnt go there any more

i only found out what they were called last week!

there must be somewhere? arghh lol

What's with this obsession you have with them.

If you realllllllly need a match striking cracker soooo bad just treat the visco fuse of one with a striker sensitive compound..

We are not here to retail commercial fireworks.

thank you inonickname for your imput, where can i get the fused ones and how do i make the compound? thank youuuu

Strange topic name, multiple topics on the same thing. Give it a rest or go to Poland and buy them.

Chances are you're underaged too, so that makes it illegal on more than one level. It's certainly a grey area at best to mail things like that without the proper licences/training, etc.

Now, we don't discourage minors from participating in our forum or hobby. We however won't do all the leg work for you. Thats something you'll have to do on your own. There are plenty of resources around at your disposal.

With this, I will lock the thread, as it won't be going anywhere.