APC Forum

Magnalium Turnings...

BLAST420

I'm sure there isnt but is there anyway to get the Magnalium turnings into powder by milling ect... any good use for those turnings?? I am sure some type of glitter uses them right! Just dont want to throw away (there the turnings that ship lets say via skylighter .50 Magnalium -325 mesh then .50 turnings) :)

Yer still not reading/searching are you?

READ!

Just one example

opps sorry I LOOKED ALL OVER!!! I am not seeming to have luck with this search system.... sorry guys

opps sorry I LOOKED ALL OVER!!! I am not seeming to have luck with this search system.... sorry guys

All I can say is to keep looking. The answers to pretty much everything you have asked are already here. Sometimes it takes awhile to find what you are looking for, but it is here. The added bonus is that you can learn a lot while reading in your search.

• 2 weeks later...

All I can say is to keep looking. The answers to pretty much everything you have asked are already here. Sometimes it takes awhile to find what you are looking for, but it is here. The added bonus is that you can learn a lot while reading in your search.

actually i had the same question but didnt want my ass reamed out. this is my first post as you can see. i thought this was a friendly site?

Its a friendly site but some people have been really doing some slamming recently.

The turnings are not magnalium they are magnesium so you might want to adjust your thoughts for there usage. They are good for spark production in somethings but consider they're reactivity when you use them.

If they are in fact an aluminum/magnesium alloy, it's not more than 95/5 either way. Any more than that and the alloy is too brittle to use for *anything*. Your best bet is to use them in fountains, comets, or such, or to make some magnalium with them.