APC Forum

Spherical titanium is back.

KAP

Good, it is the most awsome I have ever used, Thanks Harry G, I knew you would come through ! It does still exist !

KP

In what applications do you prefer it over sponge? Or do you prefer it because it won't tear up pumps / star plates so much?

It has a longer life of whiter sparks in my opinion, and the added benefit is it crackles, it is also less destructive to spindles when ramming, and it takes a very small amount to add a awsome tail to a comet or rocket comp 6 to 100 ratio? It works for me.

What I would like to know is why was this warn guage put on me over a year ago?

I still think metals are a chemical compound but I guess I posted in the wrong section over this subject and was spanked for it.

Kick me out if you will, I was discouraged when I started and went to passfire. :blink:

Don't worry, everyone has a warn gauge as a feature of this forum software...you're just fine (0% = no warnings). :D

Ok, I am fine, Show your flag below.

It is a goofball that I have one and none of you dont.

Look at my posts, do I seem to be a ass?

All I did was ask a question and had this bullshit tagged on me.

How advanced can one be with no tolerance?

In my opinion none, only tolerant of themselves.

Cool it, its not like you were tagged or anything, the software is doing it all.

For instance I don't see any warning tags on anyone's posts but my own... thats just what I see, others see warning tags on their posts and none on others... etc... tis just the forum...

So this is shown only to me? Why did I have a clean slate then and have a spank-o meter posted a few months of joining? It was'nt instantanious, therefore you can see it as well.

What the hell for? Bad boys and girls go( by by) here, If we all have collars then go take a walk in a dog park , freedom is the country of destination. It is getting bad here.

Hail Hail Spherical Tits, firm but supple

Ok, I am fine, Show your flag below.

It is a goofball  that  I have one and none of you dont.

Look at my posts, do I seem to be a ass?

All I did  was ask a question and had this bullshit tagged on me.

How advanced can one be with no tolerance?

In my opinion none, only tolerant of themselves.

Seriously bud, don't sweat it. Your posts are excellent. :) No one but you and the moderators can see your warning gauge. It's always been there and everyone has one. It's a feature of the software which enables the moderators to give warnings to people who abuse their posting privileges. Unfortunately, it *is* necessary.

Ok,

I guess the timing to get this moderating guage was not a good one.

It seemed to fit with the timing of it all and I felt punished for it.

This will be the end of the Warn guage that I see posted. I am website slow and this is my first forum ever. I am a old fart and enjoy the company here as well as passfire.

Thanks for the encouragement, I guess we are equal.

Kirk

I assure you that you're fine. No warnings, no problems. Most of your posts are excellent, on topic, and good content. We quite enjoy your company here.

I'm not sure if you just didn't notice it for the first few months, or it wasn't added until after you joined. Everyone has a warning meter. I can see them all, but others can only see their own for security reasons. It helps to keep tabs on everyone, although most everyone is well behaved.

KAP, FYI, Mumbles and I both have warning meters too. :D

Of course, it really doesn't have any effect once you make Moderator or higher. ;)

As far as spherical being less destructive to spindles, I have to disagree. I have pressed dozens of rockets with sponge Ti and had very minimal scratches on my spindle. I pressed 2 rockets with spherical Ti a couple weeks ago and badly gouged my spindle. I had to sand the spindle to make it usable again. I will never use spherical in my rockets again!!

Yes,

I think ramming/pressing are different especially if I have a hard time getting the motor off the spindle a while back ramming?( newbie question)

Scoring happens with the large ti, but I am happy to please the spectators over a few hundred scratches and add a crackling glitterin tail to the show. Everything wears out, Aint nothin like a friend whos tellin you your pissin in the wind (N Y) I do