APC Forum

The occasional revenge thread.

Apollofrost

Every once and a while you've just gotta get back at someone. Feel free to share stories of vendettas long past, harmless if possible.

Remember, A little revenge is good for the soul if metered out in just amount.

I'll start the ball rolling.

Last week my housemate hid my cellphone then made me run all around the house looking for it only to find it on silent hidden in the kitchen. It made me late and rather peeved. So I hid a noise maker in the wall at the head of his bed, which is right next to his brand new speaker system.

I'm wondering how long it will take him to notice the high pitched buzz and how long before he starts tearing his room apart trying to get rid of it. Either way, revenge served.

Not related to the original poster, but stupid shit posted in this thread, specifically relating to inappropriate use of pyrotechnics or chemicals, is definitely grounds for at the very least temporary banning.

A friend of mine at a place I used to work was addicted to those little donuts with the powdered sugar all over them. Somebody used to gobble them up on him whenever he left his desk. Determined to nab the culprit we walked up to the local pharmacy and picked up a container of alum. After dusting a package of donuts (it's white powder, you couldn't tell it was on the donuts) we went outside for ten minutes.

We came back to find the guy trying to dig a donut out of his mouth. The alum dried his mouth out so badly he couldn't even spit the thing out. He was practically in tears thinking we poisoned him.

Yea this one time I threw a 2 pound...... oh wait :)

Those Annoy-a-tron's work great as do the singing card mechanisms :D

Oh that was you. I'm going to.... we'll talk about it later :D

Lja, that funny.

I once got mad at my brother b/c he is annoying and a jerk. So I took his PSP and I hid it in his room in the bottom shelf of his bedside table. I told him it was in his room and he looked all over the place and couldn't find it. But thats not the more funny part. He wanted an Ipod really bad so for his birthday my mom said, "I'll buy you one if you can find your PSP." (This was before he knew I hid it) and he looked everywhere and guess what he didn't get for his birthday.

Letting him get the ipod may have been the crueler joke! You could have called him 'the metrosexual'.

Letting him get the ipod may have been the crueler joke! You could have called him 'the metrosexual'.

Thats true and then I could steal that too.

Grr... I think the battery died.

No, wait. It just started up again today.

Edited by Apollofrost

i'm always inacting revenge on people...

there's a mildly insane woman at my work, very annoying, i had her going for a few days on the whole di-hydro monoxide spoof site. she even called her friends up and read them the site.

after a couple days i printed up little placards like you see on chems and put them on the water cooler, the sink faucet, and the toilet tank.

http://www.geocities.com/joelschu/DHMO.gif

she was very mad

almost cried because she'd spent the last few days warning everyone about the dangers of DHMO.

lol

earlier today i made a fake sales lead and gave it to the same lady. the lead was for a mr harry lyons, the phone number on the lead was for the local zoo.

she called the zoo and asked to speak to harry lions.

:D

i've done lots more, but i'm sitting next to the annoying lady as i type so you get stories about her.

i loathe her.

Thats funny I just found this and they're making fun of it too. LINK.

Its pretty funny.

i drank a quart and it gave me the squirts,but it came out really fast.

Knocking at someones door at 3-O-clock at night with a scary mask on his face wasn't funny. He found out when I did exactly the same to him.

Putting an 18 Hz sinus through a huge PA system was quite funny. It makes your eyes resonate, thus causing tunnel vision. This makes people see 'ghosts' and other scary things they can't explain. I don't know if it has to do something with revenge, but who cares if you see anyone constantly looking over their back because they thought to see something.

Could a PA even hit 18hz?

Small PA systems probably won't, but bigger ones are capable of producing infrasound to even 5 Hz. You will need to punch it in hard (setting the gain quite high), because apparatii usually have a steep frequency roll-off for lower frequenties. Don't do this when there is no cross-over unit between the mixer and speakers or you are likely to blow out your tweeters and tops.

This is getting offtopic...