APC Forum

Good deal?

0nE.sh0t.kIll

Yeah, if there's no additional shipping on top of the $6.50 that's a pretty good deal.

Bentonite is dirt cheap. ;)

Price is alright after shipping. IIRC, a member here was selling some good KNO3 for quite a reasonable price. Check the supplier review section, or perhaps he will stop by and chime in. $13 is pretty much cost. Depending on location, shipping may be cheaper. All in all, not a bad deal by any means.

I personally wouldn't buy it from him. The guy who runs it kinda gets on my nerves over at Passfire. Don't let my unflattering opinion sway you though. It certainly doesn't affect price, or quality.

Thank you bmarley, I do sell KNO3 for $1.00 per lb, and if you want I'll sell you a lb of fine Bentonite for say $0.50 per lb, I'm nothing if not flexible :) contact me for an exsact shipping quote.

If anyone wants to know I think I'm about to buy some Aniline for Chlorate tests off the same seller, is $35.00 for 200 grams pre-shipping a good price? he's the only person I've found who has it anyway, and he said he would throw in a few grams of Methylene Blue for free.

Personal feelings not with standing here. He is trying to rip you off. You can find it for no more than half of that.