APC Forum

Pyrotechnic Colleges

mormanman

I researched on google for about half a second and saw something about Penn State having some stuff to do with Pyrotechnics.

I'm just looking for schools that I'd be interested in.

Well, what are you interested in? Are you planing to study pyrotechnic engineering or are you just looking for a school that a pyrotechnic program? I think it would be easier to help you if you were more specific.

Well, what are you interested in? Are you planing to study pyrotechnic engineering or are you just looking for a school that a pyrotechnic program? I think it would be easier to help you if you were more specific.

I don't know what pyrotechnic engineering is. I guess I'm looking for a pyrotechnic program.

The University of Missouri-Rolla appears to offer a course relevant to what you seem to be interested in.

University of Missouri-Rolla

I have seen that but I'm looking for more or even one in Texas or South Carolina.

Hopefully one in the south. I don't like the cold.

Well if you find any more information please send it my way. PM me or something. It would definatley be something I would be interested in. Ill look for more info on that penn-state.