APC Forum

Art

_Po_

I've got some grade seven art under my belt and another year of it which was basically sitting in a room with a bunch of friends doing random stuff and having fun. There was hardly any work at all, and when there was, we made it include some form of finger painting (one time my friend had a staple stick into his finger so he wrote a mothers day card in blood :lol: ).

So here I am with all this "oh my god, Po, you're such a good boob drawer!" talent and nothing to do with it. :P

I've always been able to draw well, and have had a good eye for stuff according to several people. I've made a couple of movies, taken a few photos, drawn a few pictures and that's about it. A girl at school yelled at me today for not entering any competitions. She's got a point, I suppose, but there are never any local art competitions, nor enthusiasm to enter anything.

A few days ago I thought I'd try my hand at drawing nudes and found it was easy as piss. Just big blocks of shading. Only thing that lets them down is the shitty faces. Probably because I draw them last and begin to get bored and lose concentration. That, and small faces are hard to draw.

So here are some pictures in order of drawing. You can see that I've somewhat progressed (sort of).

Ur Mom!1!!

Some Chick

The one I drew last night

On the subject of nudity, I've got a naked mole rat somewhere, too...I drew it with a HB pencil, so it's kinda shitty.

Moley

Here's one I drew in a couple of minutes while we were driving somewhere and I was bored.

Crazy Guy

Here's a movie I recently made, the bad quality of the video takes away from it a lot, but you get the idea. ;)

Pour Entendre Une Arachide (To Hear A Peanut)

To make sense of the title, the name of the bear is Mavis Peanut. My sister made it in grade 8 or 9.

Post anything you've got.

Have fun, I'm going to eat dinner now. B)

God, I hate you and your drawing skill. Nice work. And in regards to the comments in the Random Thread, you do a decent set of boobs. Some guys *cough* seem to forget that real boobs have a bit of movement to them. The "some chick" one does a pretty good job of showing that, but the one on her left (our right) appears too small. So while the one on our left is good, the flatter one needs a little more volume to it, while maintaining the appearence of hanging a little more downwards (as opposed to the larger boob's slight shift to the side).

Nice work. :)

Po- so you did decide to make your own topic for pics/videos. Nice pics.

oh, and BTW your videos freak me out soo much.

Keep it up.

I am expirementing with blackpowder art. Some japanese guy got famous for it, and its quite interesting. Make your piece by pouring lines of BP, then ignite it. A bunch of off colours, textures, shades, result and its really intetresting and quite random and chaotic. Has some real feeling to it... makes me cry like a little baby. A sad one, at that.

My brother does some art as a past time, and made some abstract stuff with fire in it, supposibly depicting me. I dont actually know.

Pictures of this stuff tomorrow.

Well, this is about as artistic as I get....and I have to be bored as hell to do it. ^_^

EDIT: ANIMATED GIFs DONT WORK?

post-9-1142819727_thumb.gif

Edited by Draco_Aster

EDIT:  ANIMATED GIFs DONT WORK?

It works. It's kind of tall though. Its kind of like art but this moves. Only if there was sound and it would be complete.

Edit: Draco did you make that!?

Yah, I made it when I was bored once, it didn't take long. For some reason I can only see the first frame. :huh:

Does anybody know how to make sound? Mostly for flash animations.

I'm more of a paintings person

Oils, i over did the white a bit, but im happy with it.

5min nude gesture

Charcoal on 24"x36" newsprint pad.

Heeeres Jonny

Pen and Sharpie on sketchbook paper, freehand from image.

Early wheel thrown goblet and bowl from 2005 i think

I have more, but i can't very well upload it all. Besides, the best stuff isn't done yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I should give painting a try. Doing stuff big makes it easier.

Here's a flash animation I just made. Only really arty people will like it. People who go to art galleries and stuff...Hahahaha...

Well, it's Extra something, anyway.

I'd like to get more into photography. A good camera is handy for that. I've got a really really shitty quality 4mp camera that takes really bad photos, and a 1.3mp (my video camera) that takes pretty good quality photos. I'll upload some random photos I took last weekend. They're not that good, but oh well.

And in other news, here's another animation I made:

Round it goes...

And the one I posted in the random thread...

The Grill Salesman

:huh:

"Status: Banned Deviant" WTF?

I was going to comment:

"Nice gallery, im surprised you didn't have any HOT pictures... get it? HOT? I crack me up...

PS from APC"

I love photography. Its a lot of fun to make great photos. The coolest ones I think are ones that took some work to get... Like having to get to a tricky spot for the photo or catching something that is rare. If the photo has a story behind it its more fun for me. My favorite is pictures from places noone else will take from such as places I'm really not supposed to be!! Unfortunately I can't share those with my family because they'd kill me..... ;)

Here are a few photos I've taken (would be better if my camera was nicer plus they lost some of their clearness when I resized them....

Horses in snow

Crick Bed

Umbrella line

Beach chair

Mountains

Horses in snow 2

• 1 month later...
ahhh competebeginner! your the man! I completely idolize jimmy page, he's so talented. Great painting, looks awesome! I'd hug you if I had arms!

• 1 year later...