APC Forum

Donations

Mumbles

...and keeping your legions of minions in line...

Wow, I've never been a minion before...except for that week I worked for the Monarch. Number 34, that was me.

Mumbles, I chipped in via PayPal.

qwezxc, if you sent anything we never got it. You did send it to donations@apcforum.net, right?

A picture of me from last night by the way:

http://www.yodaslair.com/dumboozle/barks/images/bin-dive.jpg

Gee, are you sure of that address? I logged onto Paypal at that address, and it directed my to a site called "asian lesbian threesoms."

Ha ha ha, how much is it up to now Mumbles? i'll see if i can scrape together some dough for this, it would be worth it for everything i've learned here.

Wow, I've never been a minion before...except for that week I worked for the Monarch. Number 34, that was me.

Haha! There was a video of the monarch's henchmen suiting up and such with some da-da-dadada-dum-da-da-da-dadada-dum-da kinda music they were making by themselves and they would make like cheesy special effects when they pulled their boots and gloves on and stuff... gah.. now i can't seem to find it on youtube.. i know i had it on my myspace page for a while, but that link seems to have failed too...

As a completely unrelated vid... this has got to be my favorite.

qwezxc, if you sent anything we never got it.  You did send it to donations@apcforum.net, right?

Mumbles,

My Paypal ID isn't qwezxc12...it's my work email address. If you didn't get it, someone did. Please review the Paypal details below and confirm whether you got my donation.

Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Sent (ID #1M88382231062624J)

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

Oct. 12, 2007 Payment To M Umbles Completed

Name:

M Umbles

Email:

donations@apcforum.net

Date:

Oct. 12, 2007

Time:

10:17:19 PDT

Completed

Haha! There was a video of the monarch's henchmen suiting up and such with some da-da-dadada-dum-da-da-da-dadada-dum-da kinda music they were making by themselves and they would make like cheesy special effects when they pulled their boots and gloves on and stuff... gah.. now i can't seem to find it on youtube.. i know i had it on my myspace page for a while, but that link seems to have failed too...

Sorry for the double post...

asilentbob,

This is the video you're after...

What's left of my bathroom

You should get both seasons on DVD...excellent.

• 1 month later...
Just sent a small donation Mumbles. Probably not much help with the premium beer, but you Yanks get beer cheap enough anyway. Looking forward to the picnic...

Not too long ago you mentioned that if we were to open browsing of the filehost we would eat all of the bandwidth. How much would we need to open it up?

Also an idea. A raffle. 2 bucks a ticket. At 50 tickets bought the raffle is drawn that way it isn't too unfair. Then a 30 skylighter voucher can be given to the winner and 70 dollars can benefit the forum. And since only 50 tickets is all that are given it would be good odds for all entries.

I dunno about that. We actually have a lot bigger bandwith now, so I am considering opening it up for everyone. I just have to figure out how to do it. :)

YESS! THANK YOU QWEXZC12!

Bookmarked!

I sorta like the skylighter raffle idea... though $30 doesn't buy much... especially with shipping... I think their min order is $25 or so... but $30 could definatly help an existing order total.

DAMN! The dyslexia got me again; I thought that it said we should send DETONATIONS to Mumbles, not DONATIONS....so....uh...just a thought Chief.....if you get a brown paper bag that sounds like it's ticking.... it's not from me............... :ph34r:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

hst.