APC Forum

Xbox 360

aquaman

I was just wondering who on here has a xbox 360 and if they have LIVE. I just got Gamefly and I'm going to be playing for a looong time and I want to see if anyone plays here so we can go on live.

my gamer tag is aqualato1. I only have a few games :COD2, GRAW, need for speed wanted and carbon, Madden 06, TPS wasteland, COD3, Quake 4, and PGR3.

I just got a 360 yesterday. I don't have any games yet but my tag or whatever they call it is Neurotoxicity. I'll be getting some games soon. Halo 3 is going to suck worse than halo 2.

Did you get the elite or the regular one?

I got it when it first came out with six games two controlers and a 3 month live membership. It's only broke on me once and I love it when it is working.

Can't wait to see what the xbox 720 looks like.

I just got a 360 yesterday. I don't have any games yet but my tag or whatever they call it is Neurotoxicity. I'll be getting some games soon. Halo 3 is going to suck worse than halo 2.

I dont think halo 3 will suck any worse.. but its not going to be any halo 1. no game ever will be.

I dont think halo 3 will suck any worse.. but its not going to be any halo 1. no game ever will be.

We'll see...

I'm trying to get as many achievements as I can on need for speed carbon but the cops keep arresting me. I once beat them with all my tires blown @ 23 minutes in the pursuit. You just can't crash and get cornered. I find at heat 5 is easier since there is no rhinos, but those vets are so quick. I can loose them at 280 MPH but I can only go that fast for a short time. I guess keep trying but in real time each pursuit is 30 min and is very tiring.

I got a 360 but no live. If I am able to bring my 360 to school this year I will probably have my friends pay for live because I don't have the money and plus they will use it more than me. I know I have Quake 4 but I don;t know if I have the other games listed.

• 2 weeks later...
Isn't the silver live free? I have gold from my regular xbox membership. My tag thing is neurotoxicity.

I have a 360 but no live connection. Those little antenna things to hook it up are quite expensive, so Im not getting one any time soon. I dont know how you can possibly think Halo 3 wont be that cool if youve been keeping up on it. I read the Bungie updates all the time lol. I cant wait to get it. The games my brother and I have are Halo 1 & 2, Gears of War, Oblivion, and Guitar Hero 2.

Well I thought halo 2 would be my new god and it came no where close. And Halo 2 DID look cooler than Halo 3 so I don't have very high hopes. That 4-person co-op sounds pretty bad. No need to say something different about it because It's how I see it.

• 1 month later...

Just beat Halo 3. Good game but it's not my favorite though. Top 5 in my list.... I wonder if there is going to be a Halo 4 as the game does sort of leave it open to it. Microsoft would have to make a new bad guy as supposedly all the covenant and flood is dead.

Gonna try and beat the game on legendary and collect all the skulls. Anyone else try it or have it?

see ya

I have tried it on legendary and beat it, it was pretty hard, the skulls on the other hand when they are activated , they make the game hell of alot harder than it was before.

I just finished beating it on legendary the other day, some parts were extremely hard. I haven't tried finding any of the skulls yet.