APC Forum

cowboy charcoal

japcat

Yep..it's pretty much crap. Well, as far as lift/burst apps anyway. Might make some decent BM for quickmatch with all the sparking going on.

Good idea!

i sure will!

A little off topic but has anyone notice that the handles on paper grocery bags make exlent QM tubes!?!

Good idea!

i sure will!

A little off topic but has anyone notice that the handles on paper grocery bags make exlent QM tubes!?!

Kinda short, no? I have gone to 2" packing tape. Lay a couple strands on a length, top with another length of tape... press together- volia! Can get 2 "tubes" out of one doubled length of tape.

If you're going to use tape, might as well just make sticky match with granulated BP or multiple strands of BM. I've seen some designs around the net for SM machines, just pull one one end, more or less, and out comes SM.

Kinda short, no? I have gone to 2" packing tape. Lay a couple strands on a length, top with another length of tape... press together- volia! Can get 2 "tubes" out of one doubled length of tape.

Not at all!

They are about 1' long.

run a pencil through them to 'open them' and just run a strand or two of BM through a few "pipes".

and you can connect them using those quarter /nickel holding tubes and some [any]tape to compact the tube!

I have tons of them practicly waying around!

Eurica! :D

works for me.

If you're going to use tape, might as well just make sticky match with granulated BP or multiple strands of BM. I've seen some designs around the net for SM machines, just pull one one end, more or less, and out comes SM.

I do use 2-3 strands BM, depending on the quality of the powder coat I get on it. Hmmm seems Dan Williams had something like a machine for the sticky. His site has not been up for quite a while now tho, as I recall.

It's back, different site thought.

http://www.fogoforum.us/

Ahhh thanks... very cool site. Was one of the first I studied when getting back into the hobby.