APC Forum

Any comments on my comments?

All10Fingers

Sorry videos won't play for me, they play a couple frames then freeze for quite a while, couple more then freeze....

If you try posting to YouTube, then embedding here it's prob work much better.  You can make your YouTube videos "unlisted" meaning only people with a direct link can find and view them (if your concerned about unwanted viewers - that's what I do).

Is anyone else having trouble with the videos. They worked fine for me on two different phonee

Very nice!

How big are the stars? How much lift? Mortar dimensions?

Edited by Aileron

One was 3/4 inch and was launched through  a rolled up paper. The other was 1 1/8 inch and was launched through a piece of tube from a roll of insulation. They both fit snug inside their tubes. I even had to shave a little off the bigger one to allow it to fit. For I just used hot bp, made with homemade willow and riced through a kitchen strainer. Didn't even measure the amount just spooned some in till it reached the fuse hole in the side. 

On 1/11/2024 at 5:49 PM, cmjlab said:

Sorry videos won't play for me, they play a couple frames then freeze for quite a while, couple more then freeze....

If you try posting to YouTube, then embedding here it's prob work much better.  You can make your YouTube videos "unlisted" meaning only people with a direct link can find and view them (if your concerned about unwanted viewers - that's what I do).

Same here video is playing for second or two and takes a minute loading.

2 hours ago, All10Fingers said:

Y'all must have AT&T 

Whats this?