APC Forum

Some more 4" shell vids!

braddsn

Nice stuff right there. Especially liked the blue.

the last is perfection made with ​​fire...

Brad, very good execution, especially N1 to blue, good job! you're very talented.

once again, my criticism is that you have to learn to better manage your video camera and take advantage of the maximum performance to better capture the colors of aerial shells.

Joseph

Are you sure you don't use MgAl in your glitter?

Mike, nope... however, I substituted 10% of the -325 AL in the N-1 with larger mesh aluminum (30, 60, and 120 mesh).

Jose, I know... my camera is optimized on the "fireworks" setting and it still doesn't capture the beauty of the colors. Some colors come through well, like blue and red. But others (like green) don't show well. Someday I will maybe get a better camera. This camera was the best I could afford with my budget right now. :)

I have used several cameras and i don't remember one that shows green. Now i just use my phone. Just wondered looked like you were strobing.

Brad, surely your video camera canon has enough quality to make good recordings of fireworks but it is also true that mode "fireworks" so many cameras do not capture the colors go well and very dark. It is only a matter of that test your video camera in other recording modes and see which one is best approximates reality. Excuse me, I do not want to be heavy with this matter, I love watching the videos of its aerial shells and progress and case of the colors of my pdf.

Joseph

Joseph, thank you so much for the contributions to the fireworks community that you have made with your pdf.

I am sure that many forum members are also very, very appreciative. The quality of the information you have provided is consistently excellent. Many firework makers now use your formulas and techniques as their first choice, and as a result they have often become builders of fireworks that other people are inspired by.

It is not very often that someone provides such a complete set of information for such a wide range of effects all of such high quality.

I hope that you appreciate how much you have improved firework making for so many people :)

• Like 1

Seymour, thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation. I am very happy that many people can benefit and take advantage of all the information PDF. I unfortunately can no longer enjoy and continue to investigate more about this wonderful art, very much regret not being able to develop strobe compositions of colors other than white strobe. I hope someday to say the famous word terminator...................." I'LL be back "...je je..

José

• Like 2

Jose, you WILL be back! Hopefully you will come to the USA!