APC Forum

Rocket size question

Pyrojack84

I thought you said you knew these things already?

There is no "better" when it comes to end, vs core burners. They just are different.

B!

This is what he said. I beg to differ that he has "wwell knowledge in rocketry"

Mr thanks for your rreply but I am will aware of sugar rocket and I have wwell knowledge in rocketry

This is what he said. I beg to differ that he has "wwell knowledge in rocketry"

Nono, i'm sure he has it all figured out. Were just here to spoon-feed the right answers, so he can check it in his books, and verify if were right or wrong. I mean, after all, testing it your self, would at best be... Anecdotal evidence. Right?

I think every one of his posts should be answered with this for a while:

Your using improper materials, and flawed technique. The solution would be educating yourself, and then re-try what you want to achieve, with the new knowledge as a foundation.

Were doing mostly pyrotechnics here. If you want to look at hobby rocketry, there are other forums that might be more suited, but i think you'll get about the same response to the question.

B!

I know, were sort of being rude... Face it Chand, your asking about the most basic stuff, and if you cant get it right, your simply short on knowledge, and have to get down to basic for starters.

Good luck.

B!

• Like 2

post-19349-0-47242500-1427355854_thumb.jpg

Edited by stix

Dunno... perhaps I've gone too far this time... :o

Unfortunately the book is only about 2 pages, and for some unknown reason I'm finding it difficult to raise the funding for publication.

post-19349-0-66925400-1427363328_thumb.png

Oh dear... :P

[EDIT] Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Therefore, images, names, characters, places, word phrases, direct references and/or implied incidents are either products of the author’s imagination that could be mis-used fictitiously and/or maliciously with purpose, or not - we just don't know. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, persons or dickheads, living, dead or imagined, and as such, forthwith give rise to friendly or fatal beatings or similar, is entirely coincidental.

Edited by stix

No I am not trying to verify you are right or wrong because I am rreally having trouble and it doesn't matter to me that whether you are wrong or right

No I am not trying to verify you are right or wrong because I am rreally having trouble and it doesn't matter to me that whether you are wrong or right

Fine to them. It is not right or wrong. If have problems, then ask proper question. No need to make big problem and pretend other big rocket man and smart rocket people that nobody else wish or understand or believe.

Look at other thing and find out for self. can be good. Many people happy other to help you , but you should help you too. Isn't he?

[EDIT] Do some research first. If there is a language barrier, then get some help. If you can do that, then there is a lot of information and people on this forum that can help you.

You should take proper step one time first.

Edited by stix
  • Like 1

Fine to them. It is not right or wrong. If have problems, then ask proper question. No need to make big problem and pretend other big rocket man and smart rocket people that nobody else wish or understand or believe.

Look at other thing and find out for self. can be good. Many people happy other to help you , but you should help you too. Isn't he?

[EDIT] Do some research first. If there is a language barrier, then get some help. If you can do that, then there is a lot of information and people on this forum that can help you.

You should take proper step one time first.

Bloody hell. It's spreading.

B!

• Like 1