APC Forum

This diplay is utterly incredible!

PyroAce

I would kill to see a display like this in person. However living in Australia I'm fairly confident that's not going to happen!

Can you imagine the timing on those ghost shells? I would be happy if i could build those shells at 1:35-36.

I would kill to see a display like this in person. However living in Australia I'm fairly confident that's not going to happen!

Why? Because you can't own a gun? :P

Pyrotechnico shot some ghost ring shells at winterblast two years ago that were quite spectacular... my favorite effect I've seen in person to this date.

Edited by ddewees

Actually my all time favorite effect came from a hobbyist and not commercial shell builders. The timed reports effect from those rockets a couple of years ago were outstanding, I can't remember if it was PGI related or not, I think it was one of Dave displayfireworks1 video on YouTube.

When you say Ghost shells, what is meant by this? Is this when a shell rises but you can't see the fuse burning so you don't see it in the sky until it bursts?

The rockets you saw were TR's (Tom Rebenklau) he's a member here username enddisc. They are fantastic for sure, but not my favorite.

A ghost shell is when you see the color fade from left to right (for example)... the ghost ring was same idea, the color fade went in a circular motion. It can be color changes too. Here's an example:

[Video]

• Like 1

Why? Because you can't own a gun? :P

Pyrotechnico shot some ghost ring shells at winterblast two years ago that were quite spectacular... my favorite effect I've seen in person to this date.

Damn take it easy lol

In actual fact I own a few rifles. It's not completely a nanny state (that's a lie)