APC Forum

Eger tubes

Mike

Hi

In the last time i read a lot about eger tubes being used here by many europeans and found to be god, but didn't find any place where to buy them from. Can anyone help, if not public maybe by pm?

Size actually all fromm 10 up to 19.

With pyropowders I'm not sure at all if that shop could be trusted, as it is german I'm pretty sure police could be watching quite closely.

With pyropowders I'm not sure at all if that shop could be trusted, as it is german I'm pretty sure police could be watching quite closely.

That's my concern too. No matter how good the guy is and how much his shop might deserve beeing praised - I would never order from german pyroshops.

But I heard that EGER will in theory deliver to individual people, only you have to take very much to get a good bargain.

This may make sense if you initiate some kind of group buy. EGER tubes are the best you can get imho.

On the other hand does someone here have experience with the tubes from olvierbrown.co.uk? He claims that he has some of his tubes custom made, so maybe some god tubes too?

• 2 months later...

Getting slightly old this thread, but I'm curious. Why not order from the german site?

If the german police is watching, screw them, they got nothing to do with you. it's your own country you should worry about. Although if you order significant amounts, you should only expect problems.

That's my thought. I'm still a bit sceptical after reading what you said, so I'm curious if there is something to it. Care to elaborate?

German police got some projects for cooperation with other eu countries police. One off the biggest cooperations e.g is with poland (e.g police of the other country operate together with the other police in both states, witch means during this a police is operating on foreigen country) or the netherlands