APC Forum

3/4" Cup Sets

LiamPyro

Does anybody know where to get 3/4" paper cup sets? With the exception of 250 sets for $24 on Firefox Enterprises (which is way too many for my needs), all I can find are 1" sets. Thanks!

Have you used them before? 3/4" is fairly small and holds quite a bit less than the 1". I'm not sure where I got the ones I used but I now have some 1" and they seem to have more uses. You don't have to fill them but you can if the need arises. I think I got them from pyro direct if I remember right though I don't think they still list them.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Skylighter carries 3/4" cup sets but they are out at the moment.

What quantity are the cup sets in at Skylighter? 10, 50, etc.

Have you used them before? 3/4" is fairly small and holds quite a bit less than the 1". I'm not sure where I got the ones I used but I now have some 1" and they seem to have more uses. You don't have to fill them but you can if the need arises. I think I got them from pyro direct if I remember right though I don't think they still list them.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I have used 3/4" cup sets before, they were homemade. From what I understand, the capacity difference is surprisingly large. I read that 3/4" sets have about 3cc of space, whereas 1" sets can hold around 10cc! As far as uses go, your probably right. The larger capacity of 1" sets would hold more smoke mix, stars and burst (for a tiny shell), or any other compositions.

As always, thanks for the helpful replies!

Edited by LiamPyro

Skylighter carries 3/4" cup sets but they are out at the moment.

I just checked the URL, and answered my own question. Do you have any idea why the smallest quantity is 500 sets!?!

Y

I just checked the URL, and answered my own question. Do you have any idea why the smallest quantity is 500 sets!?!

You'll have to ask Harry about that. Never know, a quick email to Skylighter and he might have a smaller quantity laying about.

You'll have to ask Harry about that. Never know, a quick email to Skylighter and he might have a smaller quantity laying about.

Thanks for the advice! I think I'll try that.