APC Forum

whistle spolette

deflagrazio

{Deleted}

Edited by pyroman2498

It's just another kewl who wants to blow shit up and won't read anything .....

I think we may misunderstand what he's asking. Deflagrazio, were you wanting to make something like

made by Cplmac?

yeah i can uderstand, because i am new to this and now learning some of the terms are still a bit new to me...like in a post i made about silver griller, i didnt read it right from an asian channel ....so i wasnt sure what it was, thanks to the experience from men like mumbles they were able to identify it as silver glitter.... sometimes we are still learning the terms

I don't agree pyroman :), brother. I remember searching for information on them a fair few years back and without specific knowledge I struggled to find definitive information on them. Knowing what I know now I know what lingo to put in the search to get information on a subject I need. Not kewl in my opinion, just new and wanting to learn. Lets leave it at that so it doesn't get messy :) Please :D

Anyway back to the topic: deflagrazio. Whistle compositions are energetic and quiet dangerous, deceptive little buggers :) So I recommend getting confident with the basics first. If you already are then all you are making is essentially a whistle rocket with less core, much much smaller ID, and ideally some prime on both sides to take and give fire. Don't let its size deceive you to thinking you can hammer it, same reverence to be applied as making a whistle motor.

Edited by jessoman

Sorry for that last post , but i was thinking he wanted to do something like this -

If this is not what he was wanting to do , than i apologize for what i said.....

That being said , i think whistles can be a cool effect in a shell , but i find the rising effects annoying :P

• Like 1

Rising effects are for tracking the rise, critically important when developing shells and important for audiences as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I think i really like this... imagine 12 of those in a row, in front of 2500+ audience on a football field

Years ago we used large Ti fountains with multiple whistles strapped to them... first the fountains started (6 of 'em.. 1,3kg powder inside) when they came to full power the whistles kicked in. Awesome. Such a simple piece of pyro, but very beautiful!