APC Forum

silver griller prime

abbykarim

can anyone tell me about silver griller prime. how its made and how it wirks? thanks

not sure my self, i was watching a video of some hand pumped stars. after drying he rolled them in " Silver griller slurry, im assuming it was either a prime or and adherent for the final coat of bp prime.,

Maybe silver flitter ?

ok my bad, when i paused the clip to read the word the first time it looked like griller, now it looks like gritter....

http://youtu.be/atDpe5cvg0k

The word is gritter. Not surprising considering it looks to be chinese. I'm pretty sure they mean glitter.

If you read the description, you'll see that video is actually on making color changing round stars. They are silver glitter to purple, as you can see in the video at the end. Meaning they light, then display a silver glitter, and then purple. To make them, you roll purple, then cover it with silver glitter, and then prime it.

• Like 1

Having access to the source of information made this so much easier. I suspected as much. And as Mumbles is saying, it's glitter. There are so many different glitters outt here, it's hard to know which one he's using.

I'm amazed at the way the fella made the stars. The second layer getting "rolled" on like that in one go was... impressive.

B!

• Like 1

i one one in hong kong and had a good laugh after 5 minutes hearing my taxi drive try to say the word ' electricity' quite a cool old man he was, i could have taken a drive all around Tsim Sha Sui to keep up that conversation., i am impressed with the hand pheld star pimp, its just the size i need. ok, so its glitter, that clears up so much

But pls be aware that the channel you discovered there has some really bad information on it. Specially his burst charge. It is considered to be a so called dead mix. It contains a chlorate and sulfur, nreally silly to do so.

Also you see him pumping the stars then swirling them around on a baboo plate. I think this is done, so he gets a quite round star very fast and isn't stuck with the cylinder shape of the pumped stars.

• Like 1