APC Forum

Ned and Jake Gorski hurt in truck roll over

dagabu

A car pulled out in front of them on I-74, Jake was driving and had to brake hard and turn left to avoid a high speed crash. The truck and trailer separated and the truck rolled. Both received slight injuries and some stitches but are going to be fine.

http://fireworking.com/sites/default/files/u81/Men%20of%20steel.jpg

Glad they're OK. Just hope they still have all their pyro tools.

A car pulled out in front of them on I-74, Jake was driving and had to brake hard and turn left to avoid a high speed crash. The truck and trailer separated and the truck rolled. Both received slight injuries and some stitches but are going to be fine.

They don't look like they are in to bad shape to start with. Good luck to, recovery is the worst times, ever.

I hope they heal back up fast, and that there isn't any complications, health related, or otherways.

B!

thank goodness they are going to be ok!! it's so easy to lose someone in this hobby without having to sweat over things as mundane as some inattentive goob running you off the road. my best wishes for ned and his family.

Glad they are OK. As with many people I suspect, Ned has been an incredible source of knowledge and inspiration for me through his tutorials and videos.