I brought this up a few weeks ago, but didn't really hear anything publicly. This Thread. I've had a few thoughts passed on to me in the chat as well as privately. I was hoping to get the input of the whole member base though. I'm not personally in a position to do anything with energetics, so this would require the input and help from everyone, which I view as a definite plus.
I'd be interested in hearing input based on potential liability, issues, organization, etc. I started something in the Admin section so the moderation staff could talk about it privately as well.
If we're interested in pursuing this I'd be interested. Fair warning, I have high standards This is actually the initial vision I had for the Member Tutorial section to ultimately evolve into. To take some of the workload off of myself and TheSidewinder, I'd prefer to do this in a more collaborative manner. This actually happens to a good degree here already, just see earlier in the linked to thread. Perhaps also have a sub-group of members to serve as a final editorial board.
Things will always excel if we take advantage of our resources, and work off of our strengths, namely our amazing member base. In no particular order, this is how I see this working. I'm always open to new ideas.
- New section for works in progress. Final products could be moved to the member tutorial section?
- Perhaps a text based tutorial to compliment the videos?
- New idea proposed
- One or a few members take lead, will actually be creating the video itself.
- Members as a whole collaborate to decide on important points and things to say
- Outline put together
- Rough draft of video
- Video is edited and improved based on suggestions
- Final draft put together
- Final approval by myself or board or editors.