Sulphur

Yellow dextrin

Kno3

Bentonite Clay

Sodium Bicarbonate

That's what I got for now I was looking for comps from you guys

Thanks in advance

Seriously, again?

More posts requiring--> http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/3/28/1364486526047/Boy-being-spoon-fed-008.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/q9crkzq

Also browse through:

http://www.amateurpyro.com/forums/page/index.html

http://www.amateurpyro.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

And then when you have finished and attempt to show that you have done so we will be happy to help.

**hint** there are LOTS of variations of formulas including the chemicals listed, this is why I have felt the need to reply in such a manner.

Edited by jessoman

Those chemicals will be the basic beginning point for black powder. Use the sodium bicarb in a cake or some cookies. Once you have created a decent burning black powder, then you can use the clay in rockets for nozzles and bulkheads. One step at a time....baby steps. GOOD black powder first. Read all about it here on APC You can use a mortar and pestle to make black powder or check out the agora section, a brand new ball mill with media has just been posted.

.................and wear your personal protection equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Those chemicals will be the basic beginning point for black powder. Use the sodium bicarb in a cake or some cookies. Once you have created a decent burning black powder, then you can use the clay in rockets for nozzles and bulkheads. One step at a time....baby steps. GOOD black powder first. Read all about it here on APC You can use a mortar and pestle to make black powder or check out the agora section, a brand new ball mill with media has just been posted.

.................and wear your personal protection equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly you think this guy knows enough to safely ball mill bp? You think he has a mill bunker?

This is why people keep blowing themselves up with ball mills

• Like 1

Honestly you think this guy knows enough to safely ball mill bp? You think he has a mill bunker?

I don't have a ball mill but I have a mortar and pestle.

Hopefully, gun410 will apply the brakes and read. It's probably wise he use a M&P for now.

• Like 1

Honestly, for rockets, a M&P are fine since it can be screen mixed as well as most stars. Start there but you have to do the reading first.

Make sure to read to see if this hobby is for you. I been shooting fireworks for a while bought all the tools and chems and realized not sure it is.

A very good resource you might want to check out is Skylighter. The projects section has a very large number of articles detailing how to make a wide variety of pyrotechnic devices. They have a very good section on stars, including formulas for certain effects. Start there.

A very good resource you might want to check out is Skylighter. The projects section has a very large number of articles detailing how to make a wide variety of pyrotechnic devices. They have a very good section on stars, including formulas for certain effects. Start there.

Thanks I just got the skylighter and got the pyro turbo book