APC Forum

"TR" STYLE ROCKET HEADING

VikingPyrotechnics

That looks like a lot of extra process and work to go through, I hope it works the way you want ti to. I am not that ambitious, just a little 70/30 or a color smoke with a parachute is fine with me. You defanatly have an art form going. Excelent looking piece.

Thank you guys and cool to see you more and more active on the forums, Dag ! :-)

One thing, and one thing only. I do not like wood end discs. In that small of a size, it may not be as big of a problem, but I have seen them come down whole or in half. This just adds to hazardous fallout chipboard discs work just fine. You can double or triple them up for more confinement if you have to.

• Like 1

I thought of that, too.... I only use them for this little BS on my rockets. They fit very nice in my tubes, so it´s sooo pleasant to work with :)

One thing, and one thing only. I do not like wood end discs. In that small of a size, it may not be as big of a problem, but I have seen them come down whole or in half. This just adds to hazardous fallout chipboard discs work just fine. You can double or triple them up for more confinement if you have to.

I've seen a guy whose eye (just above) was opened up from a clay plug, and had to go to the hospital for stiches. Clay can be just as dangerous, if not more so.

I've used wood before, but make sure nobody is near by.

Edited by ddewees

I am not fond of clay plugs, epoxy or hot glue plugs either. I prefer to use paper and chipboard.

Hi VP,

Always enjoy your videos !! I like to try and build what you have done, they are a great tutorial. I have a few built with the farfalle to report that I am looking forward to launching next weekend ! I hope my report timing is good :) ( my farfalle are nice when launched from gun, but I am having some difficulty with the report) Also like the pencil trick in this vid...

Hopefully we get to see the break!! hint , hint ;)

Matt

Thank you, Matt :)

Good luck on your farfalle to report ;) Yep, you will get to see the launch :)