APC Forum

4" Farfalle

TYRONEEZEKIEL

Here's my first cylinder shell, as well as my first farfalle. After building ball shells for a few years, it is time to venture out. Let me know what you think!

Awesome man,

That shell looked awesome keep up the good work :)

Stay Safe and Stay Green

~Steven

Nice work, Tyrone.

Were there other stars in there? It looked like some of the inserts weren't functioning quite right if not. You can see some that were quite "fluffy" like they're supposed to be, and some that had a thinner tail.

The stars were blue to silver rolled stars. I think the inserts varied because I didn't press them all to the same pressure. I don't have a gauge or compression sleeve. I just tried to eyeball each insert and go off of feel while pressing. They were all made the same way and I used a depth chart the whole time while pressing, but I think that some of them got better compression than others

The stars were blue to silver rolled stars. I think the inserts varied because I didn't press them all to the same pressure. I don't have a gauge or compression sleeve. I just tried to eyeball each insert and go off of feel while pressing. They were all made the same way and I used a depth chart the whole time while pressing, but I think that some of them got better compression than others

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

HEY, GREAT SHELL..........GONNA TRY ONE IN A BALL SHELL