APC Forum

oxidizing.110mb.com

taiwanluthiers

There's a page with extensive information on (per)chlorate synthesis, but it seems that site is down. Any idea who wrote it or where has the site moved to, or is the person writing it in Gitmo?

Not sure how helpful this is, i have no idea about how much updating was going on at the site, but: here

It seams to last have been snapshot 2 of December 2012. If that is a useful source, someone should work of it.

B!

Thanks, but there are several pages not archived, particularly the page on "titanium substrate anode" for lead dioxide anodes...

I am hosting a copy of this site that another fellow forum member was kind enough to share...

the site is:

oxidizing.typhoonguitars.com

it should work for now but if it does not (because DNS takes some time for it to fully work), the alternate URL is:

http://www.typhoonguitars.com/oxidizer/

I've heard that Tom Peregrin/Dan Dolata runs that website.

When you look it up in google, there is a message from the cache saying that due to some problems with the host that the website would be moving, and to see sciencemadness. I looked there and don't really see anything though.

Yes, in the oxidizing.110mb.com opening page it says "page will move soon due to problem with host" and mentions sciencemadness, but yet there's nothing there.

I'm just putting it out there because it's valuable information, and all those oocities/wayback archive are incomplete... for example several pages from the LD anode is missing from the archive, and oocities site is outdated.