APC Forum

Storage and Working Locations

AzoMittle

Alright so here's a question that fits under this section in a new way; Are there locations, accessible to the average person, that are willing -- and legally capable -- of either storing pyrotechnic related chemicals, or that would allow me to work with them, or both?

I, basically, both want a place to store raw chemicals and (limited!) finished products as well as a place to put those ingredients together and make magic.

While I am able to do it at my home I would much prefer not to. Basically, I am looking for a Rent-a-Laboratory.

I was thinking of checking with the local community college but I have strong feeling that they would be strongly opposed to it.

Thank you

Edited by AzoMittle

Usually, your local pyro club would be more than happy to help you out with manufacturing and/or getting legal. Storing chemicals usually is no issue, the finished product is the problem. If you have the tutelage of a local club and can use up your items the same or next evening, you'll have all the requirements met for experimenting.

• Like 1