APC Forum

Occasional Happiness

Draco_Aster

Heh, I am happy because I just realized that even with your pyro suppliers you Yankees still fork over $5 a pound of KNO3.... Here its $0.68 AU for 500g. That is if you buy 25 kilos at once (its only $34 so no biggie and lasts ages)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mumbles

• mormanman

• tentacles

• Bonny

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heh, I am happy because I just realized that even with your pyro suppliers you Yankees still fork over $5 a pound of KNO3.... Here its $0.68 AU for 500g. That is if you buy 25 kilos at once (its only $34 so no biggie and lasts ages)

Its $5.00 is you get it from a hardware store. You can get it for $2.50 if you order it from the internet.

I'm pretty happy because yesterday I recieved my 10lbs of Kno3 from Clay Art Center.

I also found out that on May 26th I'm going to go see In Flames, Evergrey, Nevermore, and Throwdown in concert! I've never heard the last two but In Flames is my favorite band of all time and Evergrey are pretty good. It's going to be a great way to end the school year! :D

Even less than that Flashzone, from clay art center you can order about 50 pounds for like $67. Shipping included! Thats where I got my last 25 pounds. It was great quality too. In other news, I recieved my 15lb thumblers rock tumbler today! Paid 115 for it. Now I can mill probably around 2 lbs. of black powder at a time. Yay!

You can get the KNO3 cheaper here like similar to your prices for bulk. We can get it as fertilizer just like you fellows but its harder to find, KNO3 fertilizer doesn't seem to be ver common and has to be ordered.

I have a buddy whos dad owns a fertilizer store and I asked him about ordering me some. But he said he doesn't carry it and can only order in 1 ton minimum amounts! So I doubt I need that much soon....

I get my KNO3 at 50 cents a pound, i'm so lucky :P so that's 25$ for 50pounds. And it's 99% purity, technical grade.

I guess I lucked out. I bought a 50 lb bag for $20. It has anti cake, and is really fine. Roughly half the particle size of sugar. I walked into the fertilizer store, asked if he had KNO3 and he asked me if I wanted the water soluable, or non water soluable. :D

Well today one of my friends (well not really a friend anymore cause he is such a dick) just got busted for having 1.5 pounds of marjiuana in his car. The reason I am happy is because he is such an ass to everyone and would brag about how much money he made from dealing. Our school cop was just doing a training excersise with the drug dogs outside of the school and the dogs ran to his car and they busted him! Just yesterday he was telling a bunch of us how poor we were and how he was gonna be living the high life and we even told him that his money was gonna do him a lot of good in prison! Hope he learns his lesson, cause he pretty much screwed his whole life up!

That is one fucked up way of getting busted by the cops......the only thing worse than that is waking up with a unit of the ATF or fbi with mp5's in your face.....now that would suck

I'm happy because today at school I sold 4 packs of 16 each black cat firecrackers for 10 bucks, and I'm selling 25 bucks more worth on monday. Freshman are fucking retards. And I started a chem fund. All the money I make from selling my stuff goes in a jar, then when I need chems, I'll have money. Anyone else do that?

I have just received a commendation from my school for my effort in all of my subjects, especially my fast track science, where I take my GCSE and A level a year early.

I have also found out that my school has entered me into an out of school exellerated program, where I do more in depth work into science, and you can only be entered if you are in the top 5% of the national ability range.

:):):):):):):):):):):)

Happy 18th to me ^_^ which means money for chems. My job pays for my bills, so its rare to have some spending money. :(

Oooohhh pancake bunny. On a happier note. I, the one who thought he was unhireable finally was hired at Ruby Tuesdays.

I am getting an assload of chemicals on thursday and stepping up to 4" shells for a big fourth of July display. Good times.

On a sadder note, this summer will be the last one I can do pyro. Unless by some miracle I can do it in college without risk. Hahaha right.....dreams blow.

I dont want to grow up.

No one wants too, that is why we make bunnies wear pancake hats. But alas, we all get older.

Meh I dont mind, turning 15 in a few hours so kick ass!

i hold on to my golden framed pancake wearing fuzzy bunny at night cause i dont wanna be 17 in a month........

Growing up = Yay :lol: , past 30 = nay :(. Being 18 is nice. A lot more possibilities are opened up. Being 21 will be even nicer. :D

No hedonistic things that come with being 18 or 21 really appeal to me. Exept for BATFE liscences and large guns. I do belive I shall follow suite with mister Kilo when I come of age...

Getting older sucks. I guess 18 has its perks (unfortunately I'm 17) but too many responsibilities ant the world just slams you. I guess that's why I keep my inner child.

Being 18 is awesome where i live. Going to Pubs and clubs is quite fun ;) ... As well as all the other shit you can do when your an adult.

When I turned 18 I looked forward to getting firearm and other lisences, I dident get my act together and all I got was taxes....

Like Swany, I did not really partake in the 'hedonistic' stuff, and clubs bore me. (other than a prank gone wrong which resulted in a new drinking game, dry ice in beer, you have to chug before the head overflows)

When uni settles down a bit I'll get some sort of business put together as well...sometime...

"Growing up = Yay past 30 = nay."

Back in the times we too thought we were gonna die at 30. Turned out it isn't that bad, at least you don't get funny looks ala "kewlbombskid again?" when buying chems.

Turning 40 soon is a different matter though. You cannot outrun the cops anymore, the disco door guards think you are either waiting for your own kid or are a paedophile, and women your age have wrinkles, cellulite and hanging tits, while the good chicks hardly look at you...

Only good thing is my methylamine synth works now, ether's distilled, and the PERFORmic acid is cooking.

Time for a PERFORMance enhancer... :P :D