APC Forum

Occasional Happiness

Draco_Aster

I geuss most of us are pretty happy about the new forum at the moment, I know I am :D

I have recieved news of my distillation kit arriving in about 3 weeks! :)

So its sweet rum and nitric acid from here on B)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mumbles

• mormanman

• tentacles

• Bonny

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hunting is always fun. Season here closed yesterday unfortunately. I did well on an english test that I was supposed to do not so gooder on as the otheres studdents's though. :)

Im out hunting deer this weekend! Wish me luck! Its gonna be a great time...

mmm....deer :P

That's some great meat, smoked deer ham, delicious.

Just so you guys know, we're not stopping at 10 pages anymore. Because the replys no longer list all the topics, there is really no need. I edited the title accordingly.

I few happy things are heppening soon:

-Getting new chems and maybe some glassware

-Getting a paintball gun

-Building a Pnumatic single shot paintball gun with a sweet trigger

-Soon getting 200 feet of 1/16in visco and 200 tubes and end caps( for firecrakers ) ^_^

And this new school semester is kickass, I have new classes.

I have:

Filmmaking

Studio Televition

Japanese 2 - Again its a full year thing

Painting

--- Then next year I will have:

Advanced Graphic Degsign

Japanese 3

Multimedia 2

Chemistry( I need to talk to the teacher and see if I can get in, its only for 11-12)

I'm pretty happy because i'm finally getting back into pyro and am receiving my first new shipment of chems in soon enough. I'm also happy cause i finally have a car (86 daytona shelby z turbo 5spd) and i'm in my last semester of highschool.

Since we seem to be on a whole "Im getting this and this is happening thing" Im going to say what im getting soon.

Nothing.

I am broke and unless I can actually pay for something myslef, I cannot get it! ARGH! Although I may be able to purchase some Chems using a simon gift card... It sounds odd but you can register it online and use it for online purchases.

Firefox/Skylighter HERE I COME!

I myself am quite happy! I just managed to sell my older guitar for $550. It's the perfect time too because I have 2 good resources right now for nearly all the chems I could want ^_^ . Well, in closing, I am putting out a new order for some great stuff, so I can finally get back into pyro after the incident with my mom.(she called the police because I kicked my door.) what a fool. Nevertheless, it's mainly my fault for kicking it. Oh well, all things are to be right again B)

Along with flashzone i got a new paintballgun, 06' vision shocker baby! I spent another 400 dollars on some chems which includes the combined cost a 5k ft roll of Visco which a friend and i split the cash on. YaY!! We also got some glassware to start doing some synths but HE section is off limits to I for references :( Other than that im going into Advanced Chem! yay!

I'm so happy I have a spongebob smile!

Last year of high school for me, doing a few uni level one courses at school for cheap.

And valentines day comin up gotta go fish for gift.

Hmmm maybe chocolates although I gotta send it through mail cause I'm at this school camp all next week in the middle of nowhere

Went to the range today to shoot my first rounds through my new Sig 229 9mm. She performed flawlessly and extremely accurately. I only got 65 rounds through it though....forgot my hearing protection. Got a little ringing in the ears.

... :rolleyes:

Wrong. But who better to know about "white power" than a foolish wanna be.

Actually I got the idea from the movie Training Day. When they were in the kitchen, one of the HISPANIC gang guys had it on his chest.

I liked the idea, so I changed it a little. I think it's funny. Plus when you get pissed you can right someone's name over it.

I suppose these are white power tattoo's also right?

http://pyrotube.com/hungry1.jpg

http://pyrotube.com/cut1.jpg

http://pyrotube.com/sig2291.jpg

Wait, nix the last one, that's what's sitting next to me.

whats kind of pistol is that.

I've just gotten a smith and wesson 500 with the 10 inch barrel and my dad has the ruger super red hawk ( I think thats what its called )

I also shoot a .357 for combat drills when i go to my uncles house. I love that gun so much. I dont shoot autos that much but my dad has a couple for intruders in the house since I live south of chicago.

It's a Sig 2291. Any one ever shot a Sig .45 APC, I think it was sig.... maybe she was a Glock... or a smith & wesson.. I don't remember. I remember it was .45 cal, it was a law enforcement pistol, and it shot like a dream :)

Yay for me, I made NG, EtN, it snowed, and the high temps for this weekend are below 30*F :) :) i have Ng and cold wet weather :ph34r:

Yea where i live its in the 70s but right now its in the 40-50. Im gonna make some nitro guanidine this weekend so ill let you guys know how it went. Going to be my first HE synth yay!

Edit: Only to those who are allowed into the HE section

I just got a bunch of new pyrex and going to start making my way into the HE scene. Hopefully getting a lot of exsperiance in this field.

Also have got some new chems.

IM HAPPY!

• 2 weeks later...
whats kind of pistol is that.

I've just gotten a smith and wesson 500 with the 10 inch barrel and my dad has the ruger super red hawk ( I think thats what its called )

I also shoot a .357 for combat drills when i go to my uncles house. I love that gun so much. I dont shoot autos that much but my dad has a couple for intruders in the house since I live south of chicago.

I have a smith and wesson snubby .38 special, Yeah its sweet I like it.

Only one problem, I have never shot it -_-

I got my cigars in the mail yesterday (USMC Bulldog's) I don't like that I can only order them from the one website though :(.

Well Iv started making my book today putting it together page by page and editing pictures in and everything. It goes into great detail that most Pyrotechnic books don't go into (i've read a lot of them)

full of procedures how tos and common ways to get ingredients the most efficent way. But I ran into a problem. The name of the book.

I was thinking The Technical Guide for the Ametuer Pyro.

But suggestions would be nice. And before I'm done I would like to know what you guys think

PM me!