APC Forum

New Board

thathad2hurtbad

Do you like the new board better? Worse?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new board better? Worse?

• Its much better.
    • Its a little better.
    • There very similar.
    • The old one was a little better.
    • This one sucks.

There is a "Suggestions Thread" were people can say what improvements they want and the random thread too. This survey is just unnecessary from my point of view.

Thats in your point of view. This is in the general discussion/chat section, and it is a topic that follows all the rules, and it has not yet been done. Also I think it is more prominent to see actual percents and numbers rather than having to go off of how many people said what. Thank you, come again.

My thoughts exactly. I have noticed just now that everything about this new forum is better than the last one. It is much easier to use all of the bolding and underlining commands, The smilies are easier to use(IIRC they werent even there on the last board) And this color scheme is much better (In my eyes)

Who's the douche that voted "this one sucks"?

This is the exact reason why an anonymous poll is usefull....not that the info matters at all but people do have a right to vote their opinion without being called a douche...cause like it or not the new forum is here to stay. I personally think this forum is better....but a forum is a forum...the old one still accepted posts and i didn't see much wrong with it...i just think of this as a better upgrade. I did however prefer the old colors a bit...but that might be cause i was so used to it.

Well I am aware that you can change the skins but are you saying we can change all of the individual colors if we want?

Who's the douche that voted "this one sucks"?

This is the exact reason why an anonymous poll is usefull....not that the info matters at all but people do have a right to vote their opinion without being called a douche...cause like it or not the new forum is here to stay. I personally think this forum is better....but a forum is a forum...the old one still accepted posts and i didn't see much wrong with it...i just think of this as a better upgrade. I did however prefer the old colors a bit...but that might be cause i was so used to it.

He has a great point. How would you like it if you were the person that said this one sucks and we all called you a doushe? Or if you were flamed?

The anonomoyous poll is great for forums because of that reason alone.

Its weird, I did not feel like voting when this thread first came out, but I pushed the button to see the results without voting, and now I can't vote, It said I already have.

I like this one better but I have never been a big fan of invision board software. There is better software out there that doesn't cost money... However, I love the look of it and all that good stuff :).

• 2 weeks later...
I think a little vote is helpful and perhaps needed. It lets people know what others think about it as well as have the Admins see what the members' reactions are to it.

The more I am at this new board the more I like it. Alot more organized, easier to use, and I just like it better! I also like the look of invision software too. Good choice, and I am glad we moved over.

Completely understand someone's right to choose what they think. However, in my opinion, clearly someone being a wiseguy. Which is why I asked "who's the douche...". There's nothing here to justify that it sucks. It doesn't lack anything from the old one and only improves.

Whatever, I'm starting to sound like a nerd here going over technicalities, something that's gotten bigger than it should have. I think everyone realizes anonymous voting is good for obviouse reasons, that didn't need to be pointed out. I was just saying... not actually wondering, mainly cause I don't care.