<$1 Cylinder Star Tool and Safety Fuse Cap

jaysgoh

Hi Guys

This is my homemade star pump :)

Item Needed :

5ml or 10ml Plastic Syringe

Star Composition

How Does it works ?

1. Measure the needle tip length . Mine is 0.9cm so i cut 2cm from the tip of the needle to the body part . My main body tube is 7cm from needle tip to the end of the body tube . After cut i left 5cm from tip of the tube to end of the tube . If ur handy skill is not good like me , i sand it with sandpaper size 200 until its smooth and flat so that the stars u pumped out is nice in shape. Therefore , take your piston and put it in with the rubber(come with the piston) and push it all the way down . The piston must longer than body tube . My piston longer than body tube about 2cm .

2. Mix your star composition on a wax paper and spread it eventually .

3. Pull your piston to 1cm back .

4. Push it down to the composition you made earlier that , after the wet star composition is inside your tube , try not to push or pull the piston . Hold the body tube and place it at another wax paper and hold it straight and make sure your syringe is straight and flat at the bottom of the star . Hold it and move it quickly to make it more better star and flat surfaces .

5.Push it out on another wax paper to let it dry .

6. Clean Everything . ( DO NOT USE SOAP TO WASH THE SYRINGE , IF NOT THE PISTON RUBBER WILL STUCK IN TUBE )

6. Now i got a cylinder size orange star . My Star size are 1cm x 1cm . Have fun guys !

Tell Me How do you think about my homemade star pump :) Show me your photos if you making one too :)

post-16100-0-61849800-1380211255_thumb.jpg

post-16100-0-89953600-1380212297_thumb.jpg

Edited by gohjiejing

• 4 weeks later...

yep this perfect for your everyday pyro i just hand rolled 200 1/2 inch stars... it sucked... i think ill try this

• 4 weeks later...

That looks like a great idea! I have always thought about trying this, but I never actually tried. Great to know it works well!