APC Forum

New Member checking in

noel

Just found the site and registered today. Looks like quite a bit of information to be found around here. (glad to see so much pneumatic discussion :)

Cheers

Hey, are you the guy that runs pyrogear.net? If you are, I've got a bunch of mortars from you and the "Shoots Flaming Balls" t-shirt always gets attention when I wear it. :rolleyes:

You're also in our supplier review section also.

Yes, Myself and my partner Steve are pyrogear.

I actually found this site doing research to see where we were on the search engines, and saw the post in the review section.

Half of my wife's wardrobe is "shoots flaming balls"

Yes, Myself and my partner Steve are pyrogear.

I actually found this site doing research to see where we were on the search engines, and saw the post in the review section.

Half of my wife's wardrobe is "shoots flaming balls"

Ahhh yes, my lucky pyro crew T-shirt (well, lucky so far, at least it gets me free drinks after shows ) is from you also, as well as some of my HDPE tubes. Good to see you on here.

• 3 years later...

Hello everyone,

I am a new member to this site and also new to making fireworks. I have done about a week of research already and i have been talking, on and off, to Nighthawkinlight. He is the one that got me interested in the whole adventure unaware. I am just working on making black powder, rockets and fountains right now, and i have had some success. I have some formulas and some added information to my knowledge but i am having a lot of trouble. I have made my charcoal out of my own crucible and the wood that i used was Spruce.. was this a terrible idea? Anyways, my attempts at making BP with just KNO3 and sugar have failed. The BP burns WAY too slow.. my rockets wont even leave the ground..Any suggestions? Well, i didnt know where else to post this information and i am trying to find someone who can be there on a semi regular basis to help guide me in the right direction and maybe lend me some feedback. I have no one around and i have tried to join a Pyro guild to no avail. There isnt one here in Alabama and Florida has denied my request. I am 23, almost 24 and i am willing to try anything.. Thank you all for reading this and sorry for it being so long. I hope to hear from someone soon cause i need help..

Hey, St Louis, huh? If conditions are right, I can hear a bit of thunder from the VP Fair show from my house.

I believe I bought a 2.5gal water fire extinguisher from you. Has been extremely useful. I might of bought some mortars too a long time back.

Welcome.