APC Forum

Occasional depression thread

Pretty green flame

Bad times... I haven't posted here for weeks, did not even notice that sciencemadness was down, and was at RS only once this year.

Apart from working long hours, it seems I got a major depression again, coma drinking before bed every night. Didn't even bother to vote in the "dump HE ?" poll.

Even started dumping pre-mixed AN, HDN, UN down the loo with only samples of other shit left, but no motivation of doing any more experiments.

Will keep a cap, ~50g RDX plus the HgCl2 just in case, going double sure as always. Or tripple with a cap bank/hand cuffs.

Or get me a fucking prozac script in time...

If you're serious Boomer, please get some help ASAP. You have to realize it's just a runaway chemical reaction in your head causing your mood.

hi dudes

I´m also depressed because i cant do pyro for around 5months.

im very sad and this is all because i m not so good in school.

Because i have so much good ideas for my sisters birhtday for making nice Fireworks for her 18 Birthday

I hate my parents a little bit now.

i havent got any other hobbys anymore so it is very boring.

I stop doing pyro since january( but i made some eyperiments that have absolutely nothing to do with pyro) I wanna record some videos from my BP or fountains but I cant:(:(:(

So every day is shit for me and im really pissed off.

everyone in school does laugh about me( play tricks about me), hate me so im very angry.

I´d like to beat them up but I can´t :angry:

Do u know that feeling if the complete class play triks or making jokes about you???

Polumna

How saddening... I can't make a good burst powder with the chemicals I have for ~1" clyinder shells... I tried whistle, flash, golden powder and Sb2S3/S flash but that doesn't work either. Sigh I wish I had some ball milled potassium benzoate or german dark.

I just went down to the gun shop so... i'm poor now :mellow: but once i finished my gardening job i'll be rich! But then poor again after a visit to the gun shop and Inoxia :(

• 2 weeks later...

Check out my newest video on YouTube and you'll know why I'm sad. It's called "Cake." It takes YouTube some time before you are able to see it.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=pudidotdk

:( :(

Sadness

EDIT: http://www.pudi.dk/video/cake.wmv

"For a special occasion I made a cake containing

2x Fountains

1x Driver

2x Roman Candles

3x 1" Shells (TT, TT+D1, TT+PBS)

Okay, every thing that could possibly go wrong went wrong. First one of the fountains didn't ignite. Then only one Roman candle ignited and shot like a machine gun. Nothing else ignited. So I decided to link the excess fountain, Roman candle and the three shells together. Don't know what exactly happened, but it went like crap.

Here's what I THINK happened:

The Roman candle (again machine gun) ignited at the same time as the shells. One shell worked (didn't caught it on video), one flower potted and one landed right beside me with a *bump* that you can hear at the end of the video.

It is those rainy days and bad fuse's fault :("

everyone in school does laugh about me( play tricks about me), hate me so im very angry.

I´d like to beat them up but I can´t :angry:

Do u know that feeling if the complete class play triks or making jokes about you???

Hey Polumna, I have been in the exact same senario as you. And one piece of advice.

Next time if it happens, ask him to stop. But make it sound cool. No please or so..

In any case that will 100% not work so then they start again. And then you kick hem in the balls as hard as you can. The him with the hair, flip his head (because he will be bend over) en break his nose. And god make sure everybody in the class sees it.

Then before somebody can do something you scream: "Everybody who doesn't know the meaning of the word stop came forward" or something like that.

Then they will take you to the principal. Do not tell anyone something untill you are alone with the principal. Tell him the everything that happend.

Believe me, you will come out whey better than you would with doing nothing. Nobody should be pushed around like that.

Believe me I have been there.

And Start going to a gym, buy some weight for at home and if possible a boxing bag. I have them all :-)

Really helps you confidence. Now I just have to look mad at people that are anoing me and they just go away. Is quite satifiing.

But never start a fight, make sure they start it and you finish it :-)

God I would like to beat up those fuckers from my previous school. If they give me some remote sign of chalanging, god I will beat them up so hard :D

This is some of the worst advice possible. Following this will likely wind you up charged with assault.

Everyone has the right to defend themselves against any threat to one's body or property. It sounds merely like Polumna is being verbally harassed, if this is the case he should seek to remedy with a school authority.

Mardec: And then you kick hem in the balls as hard as you can. The him with the hair, flip his head (because he will be bend over) en break his nose. And god make sure everybody in the class sees it.

This is obviously a flawless plan and will end happily for everyone. Not only have you viciously attacked another student, you've managed to ensure an entire classroom of witnesses!

True it is best to consult a higher authority. However those kids will most likely continue to fuck with him or they will pick on him while no one is looking. Its one guys word against a few. Anywho consulting authority doesn't always work. Hell back in high school I had some shit head push me around. I talked to one of the people in charge of security, they said they would talk to the kid and then talk to me. Nothing ever happend. Luckily for me that was an isolated incident.

I really hate it say it but getting your feet dirty might be the only way. Unfortunatly the school will probably start doing something when Polumna starts defending himself. Sad but that is how shit goes.

Nja, I know it can be charged with assault, but if you tell that they have been shitting on you for a long time everybody will come to that breaking point and will do something like this, most people will understand.

I actually did those things I said.

In high school I broke someones skull around the eye area with one hit, hitted a other guy's thooth out. And gave another one a concussion, a light one, but nearly a heavy one. Throw him into the ground head first. He even puked in the class room before they took him to the hospital ^_^

And all 3 told the teacher they ""fell"" because I said that was just the beginning if they didn't stop. And everybody else stopped to and pretended they didn't see anything.

But god I was so on adrenaline I am happy I didn't kill one of them :D

But yeah, if you hit them make sure they are down hard. otherwise you will get beat on.

And school authority, dont count on it. Even if they speak with the other kids. It will only get whorse.

Sad to admitt but what helped me is an hour of mental masturbation about blowing them to pieces.

Back home you set 'highway to hell' on full blast, mix some kilos of ANFO, kneed half a pound of plastique for a booster. press a cap or two (after 2-3 beers to get a steady hand). Wire up the old RC remote ignition and you're ready.

By then I usually had cooled down enough to just go into the woods and blow up some random tree instead of those fuckers.

Then next time you get harassed say to yourself "You may have more muscles but I've got more brains. I could kill you all with a press of my finger but I don't since I stand above you."

In case of real physical danger there's still the water pistol and the conc. sulfuric acid. Dilute ammonia for first time offenders... And yes I tried it, but won't speak about the outcome as it was not too good.

OK I scared them away, but then the pistol had a major leak in the trouser pocket. Imagine me running into a pub half naked to dose my legs off, while the trousers slowly dissolved on the sidewalk. Did I mention I was with a girl? Not exactly what my pride needed that night... :P

Man... This stinks. My parents are going to be selling an old washing machine and they won't even consider letting put the motor to good use <_<

LOL..dude, they're trying to sell the darn thing. Stop-by your local appliance repair shop, or make a run out to the local dump and do a bit of scavenging.

In high school I broke someones skull around the eye area with one hit, hitted a other guy's thooth out. And gave another one a concussion, a light one, but nearly a heavy one. Throw him into the ground head first. He even puked in the class room before they took him to the hospital ^_^

You guys are lucky, at my school if there is a fight both students get suspended and if you keep getting in fights (~4x) you get expelled. Its our new "no fighting zone". it sucks. Our school is like 400 students over its capacity limit also so it very crowded and there's no A/C. On days that we have an assembly they allow us to leave because not every one can fit in the one gym so they just look the other way B) .

• 2 weeks later...

While personally I feel releived - for the first time in a quarter century there is no need to feer a house search - some of you will weep on reading that:

17 liters of diverse acids and solutions (AN/HDN/UN etc) went down the loo, followed by the contents of dozends of jam jars and film canisters. Some not water soluble HEs had to be dissolved in lots of thinner, put back in paint cans, then were brought to the hasardous waste disposal. We don't want some peroxide and RDX to accumulate in some trap, then blow up while shitting after downing a ciggie!

I did keep a single gram of every chem in small vials, plus some dual-use precursors. But not at home.

I am super fucking depressed. The fucking Australian Gov has banned import of all military surplus ammo. They have also stopped selling .303 ammo. That means I can't get any ammo other than commercial ($$$) or the small ammount of existing milsurp ammo here already.

M M, Is reloading an option for you? An RCBS (or similar) progressive press can crank-out a LOT of rounds cheaply and easily. i've been reloading since i was in junior high school, using a Lee handloader making .410 shotshells on the kitchen table, and i find reloading a fun and fascinating hobby. Actually it's very similar to pyro in many aspects: develop a theory for an improved design, modify the formula, faricate and test, re-design, etc. I actually enjoy filling them up at the loading bench as much as i enjoy emptying them out at the range.

Boomer, excellent plan. Painful choices, but safety first.

I forgot about this thread. Well here's my chance to post in it.

>no job

>lots of bills

>broken scale

>broken ball mill

>killed my blackpowder stock due to no scale and eyeballing dextrin input

>Not getting any better at shot put

>getting worse at discus

>guitar amp, cable, and tuner got stolen (not guitar though)

Yeah just down.

I hate money because I don't have any.....

Thats why I'm depressed because now I can't buy chems and I pisses me of so when I'm pissed off I'm depressed but not the other way around.

I just saw that putrid outcome today. Tihs sucks on so many levels I don't even want to start in on it. :angry:

I'm sure this will be a hot topic at the next Guild meeting.

"Uh oh."

Well, doesn't this suck. Does this go into effect immediatly or do we have a bit more time to place an order?

This is a very steep blow to the amateur. Will Agro grade potassium nitrate be regulated too? Or is this just related to the stuff that firefox sells? Well I guess the amateur rocketeer isn't entirely fucked over. We can still buy AP :rolleyes:

Damnit... I was going to get around 5lbs of barium nitrate, 1lb of very fine dark Al, a couple lbs of -325 spherical Al, a couple lbs of -200mesh Mg, a lb -325mesh MgAl, couple hundred feet of quickmatch, 2lbs of strontium nitrate, and etc at the next PGI convention, this pretty much fucks all that up...

Until 2 years from now when im 21 and get needed licences... unless of course they are out of business by then...

:angry:

Stretching pretty much everything aside from BP chems is not going to be easy... especially potassium perchlorate... I've only got a bit over 4lbs...

I wonder if the illegal m80 makers/sellers will turn to more dangerous things like AP :blink: ... or if the serious ones will go all out and buy KNO3 in bulk and make MgAl powder through alloying Mg and Al, and crushing/milling resulting ingots to powder... :rolleyes: ... The CPSC is mostly only managing to fuck over the good pyros... :angry:

Damnit... I was going to get around 5lbs of barium nitrate, 1lb of very fine dark Al, a couple lbs of -325 spherical Al, a couple lbs of -200mesh Mg, a lb -325mesh MgAl, couple hundred feet of quickmatch, 2lbs of strontium nitrate, and etc at the next PGI convention, this pretty much fucks all that up...

Until 2 years from now when im 21 and get needed licences... unless of course they are out of business by then...

:angry:

Stretching pretty much everything aside from BP chems is not going to be easy... especially potassium perchlorate... I've only got a bit over 4lbs...

I wonder if the illegal m80 makers/sellers will turn to more dangerous things like AP :blink: ... or if the serious ones will go all out and buy KNO3 in bulk and make MgAl powder through alloying Mg and Al, and crushing/milling resulting ingots to powder... :rolleyes: ... The CPSC is mostly only managing to fuck over the good pyros... :angry:

This may sound dumb but anyway that sucks bad.......... to be honest I could only understand like less than half of what you said to wow that sucks

lame