APC Forum

Midwest Fireworks Festival

MikeB

Heartland Pyrotechnics will be hosting the MFF this year at the PRA Airport in Mentone, Indiana. The dates are September 12 - 14th. We will have short but sweet nightly displays, leaving plenty of dark sky for open shooting. Seminars will be conducted and vending will be taking place on site. There are camping hook ups with electric on site and showers too. Please visit our website for more information and registration forms http://heartlandpyro.org

Spend the day manufacturing or socializing and the evening enjoying your work with your friends.

Thank you,

Mike

It sounds like a good time. I would like to get out and visit other clubs more. For this time these dates collide with WPAG for me. I'm just glad to see stuff like this posted. Maybe one of these times I can make one from your club or Iowa or a couple other nearby clubs.

Mark

This will be a good time for sure. I may have missed the PGI Convention, but MFF is my highest priority for pyro events. I hope to see some of you there.

I've been to this a couple of times. It's really a lot of fun.

I originally thought this would be perfect. I'll be in Indianapolis until the 12th anyway, but alas, it will have to wait for another year. Other things are taking away all my precious pyro time. Have fun everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to this a couple of times. It's really a lot of fun.

I originally thought this would be perfect. I'll be in Indianapolis until the 12th anyway, but alas, it will have to wait for another year. Other things are taking away all my precious pyro time. Have fun everyone.

Say it aint so!! You have to be there