APC Forum

My second 4" Canister

dynomike1

This is a 4" canister, Green to red, 8g of 70/30, 5:1 Rice hulls, 2oz. of lift. For some reason when i rolled the green on top of the red the green turned white.

It probably turned white because the barium and strontium mixed. A barrier prime or changing relay should fix that.

What sort of aluminum are you using? 8g should have slammed that thing open a hundred feet wide or more.

Pn=50

Al=30=-325 spherical

Su=20

Would fence post work for a barrier?

Edited by dynomike1

Thought you were using 70/30 flash? Normally 70/30 is 70 KClO4 and 30 Dark Al.

As mumbles said, you would have a much bigger break if you were using good quality flash...

Greets

Whats going on is me and Rich spent the last 2 weeks trying to find out why my stars were blowing blind, on plastic ball shells. We tried slow flash in a 3" plastic since i ran out of them i thought i would try it in a 4". I am going to shoot a 4" plastic tonight which will determine whether it was the stars or the shell. I know thats confusing but i was shooting over a corn field, so no expent shells found. If this works then i will be changing or increasing my flash. You can go to this link from 21-50 shows my test shots. There are a couple of canisters in there but they have reports. http://www.youtube.c...8?feature=guide Edited by dynomike1