APC Forum

Low Break

TYRONEEZEKIEL

Low break and a bunch of stars bouncing about.

Fun video of stupid tricks from around the world.

Possibly as small as a 4 or 5 with a really hard break but I would probably bet on a 6. The stars flew far and fast but were pretty sparse.

My question is why would someone with access to any of those shell sizes shoot in the middle of a neighborhood and in the street much less. They have to either build their own shells, or have a type 54 license. Either of those options require knowledge and respect for fireworks. It is supremely beyond me.

The older I get the less I like to see people get hurt. I used to laugh my guts out at this stuff but anymore I just see lots of aches and pains. Worse yet, I see potentially serious head and neck injuries that will plaque the recipients the rest of their days. Growing up I could have been in a thousand of these videos but now I just pay the price. Sure wish the wife would hurry up and get another JUMBO Ibuprofen from Costco.

As for the size of the shell, my guess is 4 or 5 inches. Nice break but what a MORON for lighting it with zero buffer zone.

Have to agree with KFF on the aches and pains later on. I was cringing at most of those clips but then there were others that were downright funny without the hurt....like the guy who went head first into the 6 foot snow bank.

That low break shell clip was used by a local media station when they did a July 4th piece on illegality of "ground salutes". Other than being a spectacular show of low break stars bouncing around, it really had nothing to do with the topic they were dissing...er, discussing.

The older I get the less I like to see people get hurt. I used to laugh my guts out at this stuff but anymore I just see lots of aches and pains. Worse yet, I see potentially serious head and neck injuries that will plaque the recipients the rest of their days. Growing up I could have been in a thousand of these videos but now I just pay the price. Sure wish the wife would hurry up and get another JUMBO Ibuprofen from Costco.

As for the size of the shell, my guess is 4 or 5 inches. Nice break but what a MORON for lighting it with zero buffer zone.

Kill, what head/ neck problems have you got from pyro?

I made a 20 shot cake the other day , each bomblet weighed around 10g so I put 2 grams of granulated BP and they all went off about 6ft off the ground!

Lawdy, lawdy...dat waz mutha f----n stupid funny.

Kill, what head/ neck problems have you got from pyro?

Hi Ollie,

I was referring to all of the potential injuries that occurred in the video before the low break. I believe a few of those people ended up in emergency rooms with serious head and neck injuries. While most of the injuries heal, all of them make your bones ache later in life. I had my fair share of it growing up and I just don't like to see it any more.

I made a 20 shot cake the other day , each bomblet weighed around 10g so I put 2 grams of granulated BP and they all went off about 6ft off the ground!

As long as nobody gets hurt; I'm all for un-planned excitement. I've never felt so alive as when I was in mortal danger.

KFF

P.S. Frank, I think that guy felt very alive.

Edited by killforfood

Hi Ollie,

I was referring to all of the potential injuries that occurred in the video before the low break. I believe a few of those people ended up in emergency rooms with serious head and neck injuries. While most of the injuries heal, all of them make your bones ache later in life. I had my fair share of it growing up and I just don't like to see it any more.

As long as nobody gets hurt; I'm all for un-planned excitement. I've never felt so alive as when I was in mortal danger.

KFF

P.S. Frank, I think that guy felt very alive.

Oh! Yeah I can imagine! I wouldn't fancy being hit with one of those stars, of be deafened by it! I'm still young, and intend on keeping all of my body parts and senses! So I'm a massive safety nut! I always wear all cotton, a cotton lab coat. A very humid work place( throw some water on the floor when I make flash). Always a face shield and ear plugs when I make salutes. When I diaper I wear heavy duty gloves. I have a fan circulating air in and out of my work space. It's my little heaven for now. All my chemicals and mixes are in hdpe bottles and labeled etc. it helps if you have some OCD to keep it all neat and tidy!