APC Forum

My July 4th show

dynomike1

Well i finally got it here after i had to sit in front of my tv and record it with my phone. I had two options that night 30yrds. or 350yrds. from the guns so i chose 350.

My shells are as follows.

17-3"

20-4"

6-5"

5-6"

I had several problems that night, but the one i haven't figured out is my stares blowing blind. I used a two step prime on the color stars and that's the ones that didn't light. Maybe i didn't get enough on them, but they seem to light pretty easy on the ground. Seems like i get into this problem when i use flash. 70-30+10S+BP on rice hulls. The amount of flash was half the dia. of the shell in ounces. 3"=1.5g.. It has been so long since i did a video on here this is the only way i could figure out how to do it.

Comments and help welcome​. Looks like something happened during transfer. Sorry

http://youtu.be/r_MHTsgur70

Edited by dynomike1

Is that a typo? About 1.5 oz in a 3 inch shell of booster? Surely not 42 grams? I have only done a few 3 inch shells and 2-3 grams is what I have used and it has worked fine for me. I know 10 grams blew every double primed star I had blind ha! That looks like a nice collection of shells. Good luck, Robert

Maybe i fixed everything.

Your right Stug that was a bad typo, but i fixed it.

Edited by dynomike1