APC Forum

My 4 th of July show

thunderboy

Here is my 4th of July show

Thunderboy,

That was a real nice show.

I noticed that you built quite a few multiple break shells. Would you care to share your construction techniques and how did you time the breaks?

KFF

Good show Thunderboy. Did you get the grass fires out? Been really hot and dry down your way.

Thunderboy,

That was a real nice show.

I noticed that you built quite a few multiple break shells. Would you care to share your construction techniques and how did you time the breaks?

KFF

they were not multi breaks that was 3 shells at on time just luck on how the broke, was a nice show when they break together, for that look and has happened in the past.... Thanks

Good show Thunderboy. Did you get the grass fires out? Been really hot and dry down your way.

Thanks, yes its been hot and dry but no burn ban yet, there was no fire a few star came back down to the ground and people saw the glow, notice i didn't stop the show....lol

You did better then me. LOL. I had to stop the show or else we never would have gotten the fire put out. Did your first shot not fire or was there just a bit of delay?

Nice show by the way. I still have alot of 1.4 to shoot as well as a couple 4" ball shells and a couple 4" canisters. Probably going to wait until it's slightly damp to fire the canisters. Mainly just because one's got farfalle in it and I'm alittle worried that might start a fire if there is any embers making there way to the ground.

You did better then me. LOL. I had to stop the show or else we never would have gotten the fire put out. Did your first shot not fire or was there just a bit of delay?

yes the first one did not fire, been batteling bad e-match, the shell i make are great just the e-match but think i have that solved

thunderboy, nice work ! I see you have been very busy. I love all the clips of these small 4th of july shows, I like the atmosphere, sounds like you all are having a blast..nice.. ;)

Keep at it, thanks for sharing.

best

fred