APC Forum

storage saftey

leedrill

this is large scale but shows you the devastation of even waterfall comps confined thought id post this for people who have not seen it play safe and make sure all your storage is safe as can be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=EyBK-__fvdw

I could image what few tons of colour shell can do, but the last one with waterfalls, I was impressed.

Jesus, color shells was impressive, but waterfalls, that was like a nuke. id hate to be the one storing waterfalls and have an accident.

wow, those are impressive videos. In all clips, I didn't even see a shard of metal container flying about.

Those tests are somewhat doctored, the waterfall one in particular. I believe in some of the tests the doors of the containers were welded shut, and the entire container was additionally reinforced. Waterfall composition is essentially watered down flash though.

so true mumbles and had not thought about what had been done to the containers off camera but still a reminder to not store things in glass or metal tins

Wait a minute, so you're saying they filled a container with fireworks and then WELDED the doors shut???

What are the chances that heat/spark from welding will actually reach the fireworks and cause an early explosion?

:lol: :lol: :lol: