APC Forum

Anyone know somebody in the Rocky Mountain PyroTechnichs Guild?

Shadowcat1969

I have now attempted to email them at: info@www.rmpg.org 4 times over the last 6 months in an attempt to start doing whatever is needed to become associated with them. I want to be able to do things under the auspices of legal cover, as well as learn, learn, learn. However, I have received NO reply from any of my emails. Until the recent one that states that: <<< 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients Says to me they likely have some open gateway issues on their server allowing spam relay and that gets their server blocked from sending or receiving legitimate email messages. I can help with that, if anyone here is in that guild. Mostly I just want to get in contact with them and get started with a recognized club.Thanks, John

I'm a RMPG member, probably the fastest/easiest way for you is :

Look on the website under club officers, Micki McDanal's email and phone number should be listed. Just giver her a call, she's a very nice lady. Also please let her know about your issues with the website. Or you can pm me on here with your email address and phone number, and I'll make sure it gets passed on.

- Rich

Great! Thank you very much Rich, I will get ahold of Micki and hope to see you at a meeting or shoot.