APC Forum

Anyone dealt with this company?

JDawgBailz

I placed an order with www.pyrocreations.com the beginning of the week. Have been trying to contact them and no answer, now it says its not a working number. I need to get in touch with them to get a tracking number.

I order from them often, never had issues wth them. I know you can submit a thing on the site and they will email you a response.

I've ordered from them several times over the last couple years, never any issues and always got my product within days.

If they are out of stock on something, they'll generally send the in-stock order with a note explaining when the out-of-stock item is due in. Sometimes the order will have a short shipping delay if they know the item is due back in stock soon.

They are a good vendor...have ordered multiple times with great response.

I recieved an e-mail from them a couple days after i placed my order. they said this is the busy season and they are gonna ship out next week. glad you guys have had good experience with them. makes me feel more confident. they also have GREAT prices.

I bought a weigh scale from them and I'm very happy with it and with their customer service.

bob

They are hands down the best co I have ordered from!! I only say this because I am so critical with business's that have integrity. They have ALWAYS done me right, even when there has been a slight mistake in past orders due to packing error, or a damaged package. They have gone above and beyond to keep me as a customer , and even thrown in a few free novelty fireworks to say thank you and sorry for any errors . I order a couple times a year from them , and love their products , and great prices . I hope this pos input helps.

Glad to hear everyone likes them. I am expecting my shipment sometime this week.