APC Forum

Pyrotechnic footage wanted!

AdmiralDonSnider

As some of you may have noticed I´m currently setting up my own small pyro business, offering displays to privates as well as the general public. I´m also working on a website currently.

As those of you who have ever tried to set up a webpage of their own for commercial purposes will be aware of, one has to carefully correspond to exisiting copyrights when decorating his/her site with photographic footage. The web is full of great photographs, but you can´t simply use them for your webpage and hope to stay legally safe in the long run.

Thus, as I know some of you are fireworks photographers of their own, and as I know the temper of my APC fellows, I decided to ask if someone is willing to allow me use his pyro photographs (action shots of shells, items, public displays etc.) for my webpage. Full credit will be given to the copyright owner by lining out the author, of course.

I don´t know what you think about it but I thought I ask for your support! I´m glad about every reply.

Admiral

Thanks a lot, NHIL! I will gladly use some of those and write you a PM once they are online.

Any stills in my gallery on APC are available if they could help. I have a few vids but nothing of display shoots.

A warm and hearty thank you for your generosity to both of you! I shot you a PM.

Most of my stuff is pictures of things in preparation. Feel free to use any of that if you want. I might also be able to get some stills out of some videos if you were interested. The spider shells or some of the brocades might make for some pretty pictures.

I think this is probably the best pictures I have, if you see any of my other pictures that you want feel free to use them.

bob

post-12936-0-02775000-1370371232_thumb.png

post-12936-0-88584100-1370371261_thumb.png

post-12936-0-34018800-1370371286_thumb.png

Thanks Mumbles and bob as well! And sorry for not replying earlier, I´m having a really busy time. Glad to be in these forums.

• 2 weeks later...