APC Forum

Waiting for shipment

kpknd

It seems latly there has been some delays in recieving orders from pyro companys. I had to contact Fire Fox after about two weeks to find out if they got my order request, then got it about a week later. They usualy would ship within a few days in the past.

The order from Hobby pyro has been out for about three weeks now, I emailed them a couple days ago to ask about the status and have'nt heard back from them.

Anyone else haveing the same situations?

• 2 weeks later...

i've been having issue with scienceforyou , order from before christmas for fkks sake. a surprise, unwanted backorder from "in stock", ,found out when box arrived 10 days later, 7lb of chem was backordered, 2lb was shipped, over a month later, but as of today 5lb still absent, even after wasting much time on several unanswered calls&voice msg, emails, "help desk tickets".. well finally a reply to the ticket may2, saying i should have it soon if not already. i said i didn't.. then a robotic "sorry" msg, and supposedly they "emailed the warehouse" about it.

I'm going to take more time than i have already, to spread the msg not to bother with this lousy business, each day goes by , i'll add more , pyro, rocketry, and website reviewer, scienceforyou sucks! i'd have been able to order 5 times from china by now.

Edited by imisscookie

I wonder if all these delays are because of Boston? Seems like alot of companys i have had good luck with are late shipping now or not shipping at all. Edited by butch

I was wondering the same thing. But I got my shipment from Skylighter today. :D :D :D